Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

missing my baby

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:32 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 243 Total Views
 today marks the month without my third child. him so much and sometime I feel worthless. My other boys are so indepent. My husband says i can talk to him but after what he said. i cant because he is dealing with it so easy i cant just turn things off like he can and he really doesn't say anything comforting.
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mom2irishdevils
by Member on Mar. 25, 2007 at 6:43 PM
i lost my son a while ago in 2005 (Jan 18th is a hell day for me forever) but i understand not having anyone to talk to. My husband didnt talk much about it because he was at work at the time and didnt see anything, as the paramedics took him away before he got there. I was the only one who saw him gone, and yet i had to be the strong one. If theres anyhting i can do for you let me know, i now have two boys age 15 months and 3 months, and im a stay at home mom so im here all the time. Im very sorry for your loss.
Msmomma303
by on Mar. 30, 2007 at 2:24 PM

Our little one died Dec 19th of 1998...so its been awhile for me. I have some advice...Husbands suck...They have no clue how to handle the situation ..My DH said that he was afaird of her (after she died) and he wouldn't hold her. I couldn't bear not to..Men just can't understand that you spent the whole  pregnancy wanting and loving that baby and it doesn't stop when they die...you still want and love them..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)