Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi all

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 247 Total Views
just a note to say hello and how is it going? i hope to see you all check in and say hello. andrea

Ashley Rose June 1 - July 24 1989 SIDS not recation to vaccines.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
briannasmom7907
by Member on Feb. 15, 2009 at 8:29 AM

Hey. Everything here is alright. At least, as far as my loss goes. Life has been so freakin' crazy. With my DD, she is in her terrible twos, and I know it is just the beginning. She is 19 mo old now. I just dropped out of school (4th year college). I just dont have the time or energy for it. My grades were terrible, so I dropped the courses before I got an F. I am impatiently awaiting my tax refund. I think that covers everything.

I hope everyone else is doing alright.

bunkythree
by Group Owner on Feb. 22, 2009 at 1:07 AM

Hi everyone,

Well I am doing well as I take on the journey of being a single parent now  (my choice of leaving my husband)...I got a job finally on 12-23-08 at Walgreens and loving it....I am trying to get a computer of my own so that I can be more in touch with everyone...I am excited as tomorrow I will be going up to Amber's grave site and showing her brother (franky - age 8) where she is buried...take care everyone!

Sharpcat
by Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:09 PM

hi mamas.....hope everyone is doing well. things are pretty quiet on my end...the calm before the storm, lol....with a baby due in June. we're having a little boy this time....who still has no name yet. =) still missing Gabby like crazy, i have good days and bad days, but the really bad days are getting farther between...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)