Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello everyone

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2008 at 10:18 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 224 Total Views
My name is Betsylynn.  I have three children and a husband who is sometimes added into that group.  My oldest is my son Michael 11yrs and I have twins (boy and girl) Robert and Rachel.  Blake is my rock and helps me so much even when they were born he did alot for me.  The twins were born at 34 weeks.  They both have health issues but one worse then the other.  Rachel was diagnosed in utero with Hydrocephalus, Cerabal Palsy diagnosed at 1yr and she is completely deaf.  She had two brain surgery's at birth and has a Vp Shunt implanted.  She didn't start walking until after her second birthday.  That was the best mile stone ever.  The Deaf diagnose's was just given a week ago.  Having twins and one that doesn't walk is hard.  I am blessed and don't get me wrong but my heart goes out to the newer moms that have to go through this.  Does it ever get easier.  I am 30yrs old and sometimes feel like I am 80.  So we have Pt, St and Ot every week and I work 30 hours a week for an Insurance company talking to customers and handling their insurance needs.  We cannot afford daycare so currently we are paying a family tmember to stay with them at home everyday, but that always doesn't work out either.  My day starts with cleaning house, laundry (which I hate) and then 4 hours later I am out the door to go to work.  I hate working and would love to stay home.  I decided to seach the net to see if there was any one that could relate to me.  I am so tired all the time, can't remember the last time I had a full night sleep and wish I had a friend that understood why I didn't return their phone call. 
by on Jun. 11, 2008 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)