Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you send clothes for weekends?

Posted by   + Show Post
Here's why I ask.  My BD and I were never together from the time she was born.  When she was a baby/toddler I sent everything she would need while she visited dad (kind of like you would do for someone who was babysitting.)  She is now five.  BD is married(they are both lawyers) and Elena has a room of her own.  I am tired of sending clothes and not having them return, or else having her bag return untouched.  Do you send clothes, etc when your child goes visiting? 
by on Jul. 8, 2008 at 7:48 PM
Replies (11-12):
ilytony
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I actually just joined JUST to answer this....HEEEEELL NOOOOO! lol...well if its a baby daddy like mine...NO! at first I did, he never gave it back so now I send him with the least expensive ONE outfit and if he doesnt want his baby looking ghetto then BUY IT! bc he sure doesnt give me money (just closed a CS case btw) ...he and his family can talk shit ALL they want...do not care (dont want to talk bad about his mom or elder at hat but SHE raised that piece) soooo dont care bc he really does not help and my son always looks fresh with his momma ;)  hence child support. 

ilytony
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I actually just joined JUST to answer this....HEEEEELL NOOOOO! lol...well if its a baby daddy like mine...NO! at first I did, he never gave it back so now I send him with the least expensive ONE outfit and if he doesnt want his baby looking ghetto then BUY IT! bc he sure doesnt give me money (just closed a CS case btw) ...he and his family can talk shit ALL they want...do not care (dont want to talk bad about his mom or elder at hat but SHE raised that piece) soooo dont care bc he really does not help and my son always looks fresh with his momma ;)  hence child support. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)