Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

introduce your self here!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 7:39 PM
  • 76 Replies
  • 2164 Total Views
welcome to "baby daddy drama"!!! I am the group owner... my name is Angeline and i have a daughter named Nia and a son named Jude ... i hope you enjoy the group, and find support, advice, or anything else you are looking for.  remember you are not alone!                            WELCOME MOMMYS :)

i love you forever
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kikana
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2007 at 3:13 AM

Im Karen 23y.o mother of Natalie 9months i like to think Nat was really planned but sometimes i dont think my babys daddy really knew what he was getting into when i told him i wanted a baby i mean, we werent married but it was really complicated for me to marry him. Now he is always in my house, he says its for Natalie but I would like him to understand I need my privacy too. I know he loves our daughter, but he never takes ''that next'' step you know I THINK HE IS WAY TOO COMFY IN JUST BEING NATALIES DAD BUT WHAT ABOUT ME.....

PoehlerBear1983
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 8:50 AM
Hi my name is Meghan. I am 23 and I am a single mom to 2 boys. My son Wyatt is 9 1/2 months old.  I get 50 dollars a week in child support for him but his father never sees him.  He has only seen him 2 times since he was born.  My other son Trey is 4 and he just met his dad for the first time on Tuesday.  He found out he has a little baby brother who is one.  i am in the process of getting child support for him.  This is a picture of Trey with his dad and his baby brother Steven.

Army_wife1987
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2007 at 12:26 PM
Hi my name is Kelsey and im 19 i'm mommy to Viviann who will be 4 months on the 23rd. my husband is awesome but at the same time we have alot of problems when it comes to getting help with the baby, he doesn't do diapers he doesn't babysit because he's not around that much being in the army and all so it just sucks, somehow i imagined that it would be so  much better than this, that he would bond with her and want to play with her and hold her alot but it's not like that at all i love my daughter with all my heart and i know he does too i just wish he would pay her more attention
lilmommyof6
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2007 at 3:52 PM
Hi my name is heather and tomorrow i will be 30 (yikes!!)and after reading the other posts on here i feel like the "old lady" of the group now.....lol anyway i have four kids and three daddies to deal with. i have two sons 13 and 8 and along with them an ex-boyfriend and an ex-husbandand then my husband and i have two girls together 1 year and 2 years old and he has two sons 10 and 6 from previous relationships. anyway was looking at all the groups on here and saw this and figured i got all the baby daddy drama you can handle....lol. i get along with my oldest sons dad fairly well, hasnt always been the case but lately no real problems, of course now that he is older my son does most of the dealings with him. my younger sons dad, my ex-husband is a worthless bastard but he isnt interested in being a dad now so i thankfully dont have to talk to him much, but there is always drama with him. and then that gets us to my husband who i love to death and sometimes want to kill (lol) with all these kids and all these ex's (cuz he has two of his own) there is never a shortage of drama around here. Just glad to find a place were i can vent a little.
JeJaNi_MaMa
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 1:57 AM
Hi I'm new here.  I've got 3 boys, 5yo twins & my youngest is 3. I've also got an a-hole of a ex.  He hasn't seen our sons for 6wks, prior to that he went a yr w/o seeing them.  I haven't recieved any $ from him since Father's Day 06 - kind of ironic, don't ya think?  Anyway I'm 25, feel like I'm way older sometimes, currently living w/ my mom so I can be lucky enough to take care of my sons during their formative years in hopes they won't be too screwd up as adults. lol
Anyway, anybody wantin' to talk mom or just vent - send me an invite.
k_4beautifulg
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2007 at 4:17 PM
Hi everyone!
  I am a 28-yr. old single mom of 4 beautiful little girls.  I am still technically married to my husband(only due to financial reasons) and he lives elsewhere.  He is the father of my 3 older girls.  My ex-bf of 3 years just ran off 3 months ago and abandoned me and our 1 1/2 yr. old little girl.  Long story but that is the just of it.  So much daddy drama!  :P  Icky!  I hate this stuff!  Way too complicated and emotionally and physically draining.  If anyone wants to chat let me know.  I love being able to vent in a place where I won't be criticized or judged.  Talk to you all later.  :)
LacynAiden
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2007 at 10:30 AM
My name is Lacy and Aiden is almost 8 months old (8/7). He is great. So smart and active already. His dad works on the Great Lake freighters and his gf is expecting her first (his second obviously) at the end of this month. yeah, they'll be in the same grade. my story isn't too interesting. yet. but i am sure there will be plenty of baby daddy drama to come.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

momof50710
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2007 at 9:38 PM
I am 27yrs old with 5 children and 3 dads.My oldest 2 daughters dad is a deadbeat. he hasnt seen them in about 3 mths  and refuses to pay his child suport. My 3rd daughter, her dad sees her on a regular basis, but once again doesnt pay his child suport. He says if he goes to jail it will be my fault and I can explain to our 7 yr old why he is there. Now for my son and youngest daughter. Their sperm donor is in jail. I could really care less if he comes back. It would be better for my children if he stayed gone. My youngest daughterthinks her dad is my fiance. He treats all my children as his own. even though he is not aloud to see his own son b/c we are together. but thats another story..lol 
SEXYMAMA863
by on Sep. 26, 2007 at 6:53 PM
Hi, my name is Priscilla. I am 18 years old and I am a mother of one 3 year old little boy. I really have baby daddy issues!!! We had our son when I was 15, got married, then divorced. As a matter of fact I just talked to him today. By the way, he is dating my cousin now. But, anyway, he was telling me that he got her pregnant and now he might be going to jail in December, but he won't tell me why. Whatever. But, the problem is that he doesn't pay that child support!!!!! That just ticks me off!!!! I hope to meet some new people in here though.
nbmommy05
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2007 at 2:27 PM
My name is Erin. I am 26.  I am the mother of twin 2.5 year old boys Nathan and Braden. Their "sperm donor" hasn't seen them since they were 2 weeks old. Not so much as a smoke signal from this bastard. Oh well, I am a proud single momma....my boys are my life. I hate drama anyways......it just seems to be created around me. I have learned to let it "go over my head". I have been cheated on, lied to, beaten, choked, lied about, hurt, dumped, crumpled, stomped on and I am a survivor. I don't hate men....I just don't trust them. I have been through a lot and I tell it like it is. I don't always take my own advice....which I need to learn to do AND FAST. I am here if anyone needs to talk !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)