Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

introduce your self here!

Posted by   + Show Post
welcome to "baby daddy drama"!!! I am the group owner... my name is Angeline and i have a daughter named Nia and a son named Jude ... i hope you enjoy the group, and find support, advice, or anything else you are looking for.  remember you are not alone!                            WELCOME MOMMYS :)

i love you forever
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 7:39 PM
Replies (71-76):
sassy43082
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Hi everyone... I am much older then everyone so I wont reveal my age. I am mom to Destiny 25, Wendell 18 and Kayleigh 14. Each of my children have different fathers and I could tell you stories that would make your hair stand on ends with my ex's. I dont believe it even stops when they grow up and move out. My youngest has been at her fathers since school ended and I am waiting for him to request the child support back that he pays me. His visitation is every other weekend, he is to come get her every Weds and two weeks out of the summer. He has never taken his weds and two weeks out of the summer visitations. And he has NOT kept her since last summer because she decided that she did want to go over there every other weekend anymore because her step mother was mean to her.  So we will see what happens next. There is always drama with her father.

angieecruzer
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:26 AM
Hi Everyone,
i'm Angiee my story is that i got pregnant and didn't even know i was about 61/2 months till i found out, i was 16 when i got pregnant and had her when i was 17. It was tough but with the help of my boyfriend and family support i did it, I just graduated high school c/o 2009 !!!

i have a lovely baby girl named Audrina Keolani Cruz. Shes 17 months.
and yes iam still with my baby daddy, Ozzy Cruz for 3 years and still going on strong.

Love to meet new people that have the same situation as me :]

Meet my Family !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
singmom1986
by on Oct. 31, 2010 at 12:04 PM
hello everyone i am Nicole i am a single mom of one boy who is almost three his dad is with someone else and she doesn't want him to be in his other kids life but we talk and i take my son by to see his dad as much as i can i am new to the group and would love to meet all of you and make new friends
giggleseor
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2011 at 11:24 AM
My name is Heather recently single again I have 2 with my ex husband to be if I ever come up with the money for a lawyer til then I have no child support there and now recently Prego and single from the guy that I thought was always going to be there I cry everyday for him cause I miss him so bad he was my nest friend my other half and now I have no one I'm living om my moms couch waiting for tax money to try and male it on my own but he has walked away completely and is play house with some chick when he should be here with me this baby and the family we made this last year fulfilling his promises I can't let my kids see me cry cause my daughter asks In her worried voice mommy you miss Jeremy? She's too smart
angeline
by Group Owner on Mar. 13, 2011 at 4:08 AM
Welcome all!!!
mommy_2_be_2010
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Hi ladies i'm a single mom of one and currently 10 weeks pregnant with my second. I'm here because i need a place to vent about issues involving my daughters dad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)