Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on us

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:33 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 223 Total Views
OK so you all know my 4 yr old just met his dad for the 1st time a few weeks ago.  Well he came over 3 days in a row and then 2 times after that said he was coming and never came and now he is just avoiding us.  I feel so bad for my son he keeps asking why his dad doesnt want to come over and see him.  Well he isnt answering his phone so I left a message telling him he needs to let me know whether or not he plans on being in Treys life or not so I am not avoiding my sons questions.  Basically I said either you are there for him full time or dont be there at all because it isnt fair to Trey.  I'll let everyone know what he says when and if he gets back to me.  I am not gonna lie to my son forever for his stupid ass.  If he didnt want to be a dad to him he should have never come to meet him and get my sons hope up.  AAAAAAAHHH  I am so friggin mad at him

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
j4bber
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:29 PM
Why are we always stuck with the hard questions?  Just went through paternity testing with my 5 yr old.  He has never met his father.  Now daddy dearest wants to meet him.  That's fine but he live in Indiana and we live in Mississippi.  He also does not want my husband or any of my family around when or if we meet.  Ok well then your new wife can't be around and neither can your family.  I don't know why he wants to meet my son it's not like he is going to be a part of my sons life you live like 9 hrs away.  Just pay me my money and all will be well.   Babies daddy's suck big time.  They don't realize what they are missing.  They think just b/c they give you some sperm and some money they are entitled to get whatever they want whenever they want.  Ok sorry went on a rant.  Just tell him like it is.  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)