Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dont know how much more i can handle

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2009 at 10:22 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 335 Total Views

I found out I was pregnant when i was 3 mos my baby daddy was the first person I told.Him and I had split by then and I was living in CA and he was back home in NY.He told me to get an abortion and he didnt want anything to do with the baby and then he kept on saying she wasnt his, lets just say he put me through hell.When my daughter was about to turn a year he got locked up and his brother started coming around and seeing my daughter.When my baby daddy got out of jail he started to come around.Finally I had some relief.I had been living at my moms and things were not going so good so i ended up calling my baby daddys mom and telling her what was going on, she told me I could come and live with them.My baby daddy decides to tell me that he is still in love with me but he cant be with me because he cant make a commitment and he doesnt want to hurt me.So now, here I sit still in love with him and I have to watch him go out with girls and I have to be okay with it when really its tearing me up inside.I dont know what to do.Him and I sleep in the same bed everynight and we cuddle and it makes me sad because I know its not .. real.I dont think him and i are ever going to be together again and Its killing me .. please someone help me.

by on Aug. 10, 2009 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
chynna26
by New Member on Aug. 29, 2010 at 12:18 PM
Get out of there. Your making yourself miserable meanwhile he is having his cake and eating it too. The confusion will not be good for you daughter later down the line. The two of you (you and you daughter) deserve so much more than that. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)