Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

uh oh new game comes out this week!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 8:08 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 229 Total Views
NCAA 08 Football is coming out this week.. we went out shopping today to get some new toys for Alanna and my hubby tricked me yet again. He drops us off at the door (which he doesn't usually do) and once we get in the store he calls my cell and says "hey, um I'm going to drive across the street to go to EB Games to get the book for my new game coming out this week. Go ahead and start shopping, Ill Be in in a few minutes"
I just started laughing cause he set me up.. now he really did come in after like 10 minutes but I had to laugh cause I thought he chose to go to walmart cause it was the better store to go get what we were looking for.. NOT! He wanted to go to EB!!!
The game he is getting he paid for 2 months ago.. he reserved his copy! Is it really that good to plan that far ahead? I cant see it personally!
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Vonirae2
by Group Owner on Jul. 17, 2007 at 9:44 PM
Well... I guess you must know that my hubby is sitting in the "the position" in the chair right now plaing his new game he picked up today... ho hum... I am so bored with that look and that game.
I should go downstairs and flip the breaker box on and off and really freak him out, whatcha think? LOL!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)