Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Week 2 Episode 4

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:26 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 217 Total Views
Here is Week 2 Episode 4

VIVA LAS VEGAS

CAROL'S OUT IN 10 TO 1 VOTE
Carol is sent packing after a definitive 10 to 1 vote. Hot on the heels of the eviction, the HoH competition crowns a new power player, Jen. As Jen takes her place as Head of Household and Carol returns to the outside world, the housemates have to wonder what the next week will bring.

Hittin' the Schmooze Button
The nominees are nervous as they face the prospect of campaigning before their fate will be decided by their housemates. Carol and Amber hit the schmooze button as they launch into deal-making and vote-eliciting rounds. Carol appears almost resigned to her fate, sighing, "Basically all I can do at this point is act like I'm not bothered," and campaign to stay in the house. Dick has taken his position on the vote: "I'm in the Amber camp." He announces, "I love Amber…and I know that I can trust Amber more than anyone but Daniele." Amber, still teary, declares, "I'm not here for myself, I'm here for my family…and I will fight as hard as I can to stay."

Sometime later, Dustin chills out with Amber, telling her that he trusts her and that he will fight for her to stay. Amber sounds more urgent as she pleads, "I have to stay in this house this week." Dustin doesn't "think that's going to be a problem." Amber is left to tally up her votes and hope her friend is right. When Amber asks what her chances are, he advises, "We'll have to see how these next two days go."

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Carol hangs out on the hammock with Jen complaining that she doesn't know how to start garnering support and votes to stay in the house. Jen tells her that Carol is the "smartest choice to keep" for the other HouseGuests, as Carol is "less aggressive" than Amber. Carol worries she doesn't have Dustin, Dick and Jessica's votes. "I gave up way too much at home…to give up now," Carol sighs. Swallowing her high school pride, Carol joins Jessica for a chat. Jessica is riding high that her ex-BFF is on the block and listens to her enemy's apology. "I'm sorry I was such a bitch in middle school." Jessica, however, is not so easily moved. "I don't trust her at all and then she got put up for eviction and I thought, problem solved." Carol then tries to garner Eric's vote by pleading that he vote for intelligence over appeal. "None of the females strike me as being intelligent whatsoever," she tells him.

Meanwhile Joe is taking aim at his ex-boyfriend's close ally Amber. "Clearly Amber and Dustin are extremely close," Joe complains. "They are inseparable." He advises the house should nip their alliance in the bud now before it gets any stronger. In the bathroom, Carol asks Joe to talk to Zach about supporting her. "I can't go home yet," she tells him. Joe does a lot of "uh-hmms" and agrees, then heads upstairs to speak with Zach. Joe gives Zach an overview of the two nominations. Joe admits keeping Carol is in his own best interests and Zach nods as he mulls over the information. In the privacy of the diary room, Zach says his alliance "has to figure out the most they can gain from either side." Nick and Zach then talk in the storage room. Zach tells Nick if Carol goes, then so too does his chance to have a lap-dog in the house

Here is the link to watch it WOW!!!!!
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/video/index.php?
wk=2&v=1&mod=full_ep

Tell me what you think and if you think Jen should of been HOH this week
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)