Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:21 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 245 Total Views
I am currently pregnant.  My due date was 2/29, but my doctor shoved it back to 3/8 today after my ultrasound.  I am just feeling so worn out!  I am too tired to fix dinner for the kids and my BF is at work. I kind of just want to order a pizza, but the baby doesn't eat pizza.  I am so exhausted, I don't want to move.  Plus, my 21 month old is running around bonking her sister on the head with the Scrabble Jr box. Anybody else pregnant and just dog tired? 
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
luluslifeisgrt
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 1:31 PM
I think I'm pregnant, but it's too early to show up on a home pregnancy test....my hcg levels are normally too low until like the third month, so i'm going to go get a blood test done. But I know the signs! I'm DEAD dog tired lol! We had taco bell last night because i just couldn't muster the energy to go home and cook the spaghetti i'd just bought at the grocery store. I have a four month old and a 20 month old that are my little velcro attachments, and a 4 year old who is completely dominated by her little sister. I work full time, and have to come home and tend to the kids and my fiance....my bed time has been getting earlier and earlier so I can try to recuperate!
nutymom06
by on Aug. 12, 2007 at 7:43 PM
i am pregnant with lucky number 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am due feb 27th,.,,,,,, i too am very tired.......i feel horrible because i get to cleaning the house but not the way i would like to ...schools almost in maybe i will get something done when i dont have to chase after the kids.....lol
lilmami81
by on Aug. 14, 2007 at 2:37 PM

Quoting nutymom06:

i am pregnant with lucky number 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am due feb 27th,.,,,,,, i too am very tired.......i feel horrible because i get to cleaning the house but not the way i would like to ...schools almost in maybe i will get something done when i dont have to chase after the kids.....lol

Congrats to you!  I just feel horrible in general.  I can barely cook.  I think it is the heat.  My son goes back to school next Monday and my mommy-mobile is in the shop now so things are bound to get better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)