Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Makeup

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:34 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

I was just wondering how many people wear makeup if there at home all day and what kind do they wear and like.  I wear cover girl, I like Clinique but it cost too much for me to get it now.  I wear concealer, foundation, powder, eye shadow, eye liner and mascara.  I wear it when I'm at home.

Do you wear makeup if you're at home all day and not going out?  

What kind do you wear?

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommyof4ormore
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:41 PM

I wear it when I am at home and not going anywhere. It makes me feel good about myself. I wear eye shadow, eye liner, mascare and blush. Thats it. I also do my hair everyday. Its little things I can do for myself to help make the house a more peaceful place... kwim

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. 
So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'

czshcecnc
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 12:02 AM

I wear makeup whether I am staying at home or going out. I wear cover girl foundation,eyeshadow- whatever colors I like is the brand I buy, mascara -maybelline, concealer- neutrogena.

on phoneamerican footballplaying soccer girlamerican footballplaying soccer boyblowing bubblesslideboy n girlbaby girlDenise

Mom to: Cari,Zack,Sara,Hunter,Clay,Emilie,Cason,Noah,Caitlin,Kailie!!

luvmy8kidsinIN
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 4:02 PM

I almost never wear makeup. On the rare occasion I do put on makeup, I only wear eye makeup, a tiny bit of blush, and lipstick. I just don't ever have the time or the energy to worry about looking pretty. I am just lucky if I can get all of the kids ready and out the door without being late somewhere. Lol.

wordlesswriter
by on Feb. 22, 2009 at 6:46 PM

I've got oily skin so I don't wear it around the house.  I only wear it to work or when I go out.  I live in a small town that is very casual, so I don't mind going to the food store with no make up.  most women where I live don't really wear it. 

when I do wear make up I use mary Kay fondation mixed with a little moisturizer to thin it.  I don't worry about any other brand names for the rest of what I wear. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)