Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whatttt?

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:17 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 349 Total Views
so here it is i didn't go to church this morning because i had the worst headace ever and my body was so sore from the dancing i have been doing . any way my husband calls me just now from church and says your daughter had an accident , so i'm like omg what happened i'm hysterical  he said she peed on herself ..... i'm like whattttt!! now mind you my daughter is 6 years old  she has a habbit of waiting til the last possible minute to go to the bathroom it pisses me off (no pun intended) i always tell her to go to the bathroom she thinks that she's going to miss something while she's gone . what's up with that? advice anyone .
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
natrandra
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:38 AM
everyone is different while u are trying to instill your values and the right idea she is still not heeding.  she is learning what she thinks is right for her .  she may not do it a gaing because she dont want to be all wet.  boy let me tell you joy has a thing to always feel she is right so i let her do what she wants until she see it wrong and then i tell her i todl u so and she learns. give her i told u so and she may change or just keep on her back about, she will learn whats right for her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)