Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cooking for the Little One

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:11 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 307 Total Views

Poll

Question: Do you feed your child organic foods?

Options:

All the time

Sometimes, when i can

No way! I dont believe in that

I cant afford it

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 4

View Results

How many of you buy organic fruits and vegtables to feed your kids? I think more and more people are realizing how much junk there is in all the foods now a days. And i think every mom should at least try and buy some organic foods when they can, its really not that much more money!
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
TricensMommy
by on Feb. 15, 2008 at 1:15 PM
I think one common misconception about organic products is that they are way to expensive and people can't afford them but I think that some fruits and vegetables can be cheaper then your normal grocery store, and a lot of organic markets can have super good sales and then the fruits and veggies that were way more over priced then the grocery are cheap.

I think even if u can go to the store like 2-3 times a month and spend like $20 each time and buy some organic food to make for your baby is better then none. It would only come out to $60 dollars a month and maybe not buy those cookies for your self or cut back on a couple items that you might get for yourself you are still making a great effort to be organic.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)