Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms of 3 or more.

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 6:45 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 593 Total Views
I have 3 little ones at 21 years old. What in the world was I thinking?
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AshleySloan3
by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 2:43 PM

Im 22 and my third is due in 6 wks.

Raye
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 8:48 PM
I am 25 and have 2 boys and one on the way due in January!  My oldest is mine, my second is my step son...I guess I lucked out I only had to have two to get three LOL!
wickedfiress
by on Aug. 4, 2007 at 11:47 AM
Is this group exclusively for those who have 3 or more children?

Its amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Raye
by on Aug. 4, 2007 at 3:42 PM
No I do believe it is just a topic of this thread!
taysbutterfly
by on Aug. 8, 2007 at 2:36 PM
What were any of us thinking! If we only knew then, huh! I had my first at 19 second at 21, third at 24, and well, baby girl happened upon me almost a year ago. If you would've told me 7 years ago I'd have four kids by now...I would've laughed in your face!!!! WOW, who's laughing now:)
onemoorepricess
by Group Owner on Aug. 8, 2007 at 8:13 PM
No, it was a question That I was Asking the group members

OWNER OF THE YOUNG FORT HOOD MOMS GROUP

amanda_norris60
by on Oct. 5, 2007 at 10:35 PM
hi i am new to ft hood and i have three little ones myself, 6 4 and 2 !!!! i live of post and have only made one friend who i have yet to meet!!!! i was wondering what you guys do to pass the time around here? My neighborhood is so quite i am used to hanging out with the girls during the day and now i am lost so if anyone is up to just hanging out to pass the time send me a message!!!!! i am down in the dumps here and have no one really to talk to about army wife things!!!!!
Mavanna
by on Dec. 6, 2007 at 12:04 AM
I am 20, have two and pregnant with third.

txbigmama19
by on Dec. 27, 2007 at 2:17 PM

HAHA YOU THINK YOU'RE BAD? I HAVE 3 KIDS AND I'M ONLY 19!! I HAD TWINS AT 17 FIVE DAYS BEFORE MY 18TH BIRTHDAY AND MISSED MOST OF MY SENIOR YEAR AND DIDN'T EVEN GO TO PROM..THEN A YEAR AND A HALF LATER I HAD ANOTHER LITTLE BRAT..LOL..BUT I WOULDN'T CHANGE THAT FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!! I'M NEW TO FORT HOOD AND ALL I DO IS STAY HOME!! I CAN'T STAND THE WAY PPL DRIVE OVER HERE SO I DON'T GO ANYWHERE! PLUS I DON'T KNOW ANYONE!! I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS SO MSG ME ANYONE!!

MommyGrouch10
by on Feb. 3, 2008 at 2:55 AM
I just turned 23 and I have 4 kids. LOL.

Erick Jr.                        Adam                     Ivy                     Odin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)