Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tank?????

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:37 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 678 Total Views
Alright we've talked about pretty much all the main characters, but we've let poor Tank out. In Lean Mean Thirteen they reveal his name as Pierre (which ironcially is my ex-husbands name). So sorry to say I'll keep calling him Tank and try to forget his real name.

In all the books what have you visioned Tank to look like and who would play his character?

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bobthepepperma
by Member on Aug. 12, 2007 at 6:15 PM
I loved that Tank's real name is revealed, that was so entertaining.  I do enjoy that with each book you learn a little more about this little world.
I couldn't begin to picture who could play Tank.  Some pro wrestler or something??  The guy would have to be huge and I can't picture an actor huge enough to fit my imagination.  I see him medium complexion and just friggin' huge.  Well over 6 foot and built like a wall.  I mean this is Tank, he's called Tank for a reason!

normajeanmobean
by on Mar. 16, 2008 at 4:56 PM

I'm not sure why, but for some reason I picture Tank being some big black guy with huge guns for arms.  Mr. tough muscle man.  Somehow Pierre doesn't fit my image of him. 

MHLsMom
by on Mar. 17, 2008 at 10:45 PM
I see The Rock as Tank....but I don't picture Tank as good looking as The Rock though so they might have to do something about that! LOL! And I cannot say this enough: Jason Momoa IS Ranger!!!!!

:-) Karen
"Mischief managed!"
nkgerber
by Group Owner on Mar. 18, 2008 at 9:09 PM

Quoting MHLsMom:

I see The Rock as Tank....but I don't picture Tank as good looking as The Rock though so they might have to do something about that! LOL! And I cannot say this enough: Jason Momoa IS Ranger!!!!!

Whose Jason Momoa?
I wouldn't mind being Stephanie when it comes to that one night with Ranger. Let alone the times with Joe. I'm jealous of her for that.
MHLsMom
by on Mar. 18, 2008 at 9:31 PM
Jason Momoa is the actor who plays Ronon Dex on Stargate Atlantis. He is super hot and I totally hear his voice when I read about Ranger!!!
"Mischief managed!"
SCmomof3girls
by on Mar. 18, 2008 at 11:51 PM
I always picture Michael Clarke Duncan (http://imdb.com/media/rm2720176640/nm0003817) as Tank.

I have yet to find any actor that satisfies my picture of Ranger. Everyone seems to say The Rock or Vin Diesel, but they are both more muscular that I picture him.

For some reason I picture Benjamin Bratt when I think of Morelli.
TNT4
by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 8:33 PM
I don't really have an actor picked for Tank, I guess I would have to say Michael Clarke Duncan, if I was going to pick one, or the man that played in Baby Boy and was also on ER, as doc Benton's brother in law, can't remember his name.  I have The Rock pictured as Ranger, somewhat, with some minor alterations. LOL

Tracey

e.c.mama
by Member on Mar. 19, 2008 at 8:41 PM
I don't know why, but I have always pictured Tank as someone like Michael Clarke Duncan.  He's really big, and has a deep voice, and in most movies I've seen him in, he doesn't talk much.  That's who I think should be cast as Tank if there ever is a movie.

MHLsMom
by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 10:14 PM
Great suggestion for Tank! (WAY better than the Rock!).

You ladies REALLY need to check out Jason Momoa! Seriously! His personal bio as well as his character Ronon Dex on Stargate Atlantis really sells him as Ranger!  Truly! I am trying to find a pic I can download of him and post here. I am going to check with the Sci-fi group I am in to see if they know some good downloads of him. I found one but couldn't get it to download.

Anyway, check Jason out!
"Mischief managed!"
svetick
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2008 at 12:38 AM
I totally agree with this post. Michael Clarke Duncan is a perfect Tank. I feel the same way about Rock being too muscular for Ranger, although Janet Evanovich on her web site mentions that Rock can  pass for Ranger (in Q&A archives)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)