Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:21 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 288 Total Views
Hi ladies! I just ran across this group and figured i'd check it out! Looks like a brand new group but im sure that it will be full in no time!!

Since you all do in home day care, i was wondering, what kind of stuff do you use to clean your house? Are you interested in having safe, natural products in your home? Once i found out about all the chemicals in our cleaning supplies and how badly they can effect our kids, i switched stores and now i buy only chemical free stuff! I LOVE the store that i shop at and personally think that everyone should have safe and natural stuff in their homes. Now im not saying that i look down on people who dont, because i have many friends who still do. But if youre interested in finding out more information on how badly the chemicals will effect your kids and the ones your watching let me know! And if youre interested in having SAFE stuff around your kids also please let me know! The more people who have safer home the happier i am!!

Have a great day!

Crystal

www.WorkatHomeUnited.com/CrystalD

Group Owner of Happy Place www.cafemom.com/group/8569

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Rebecca1983
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:37 PM
Hello and welcome to our group. We are a little group and we hope to get bigger. Well talk away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)