Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time to take things seriously!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:22 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 52 Total Views

Here is the deal. Most WAH jobs require the same thing. Inventory, investment, leads, and time. There is not a single FREE business out there. However, I have one that basically COULD be free if you look at it the right way. No inventory, but you do have an auto-ship of $60. You don't have to sell product AT ALL. All you have to do is STAY IN. After your first month, your first paycheck will cover your auto-ship. This is why people stay in. It's like putting money into your savings account right out of your paycheck. What you don't see you don't miss! I have been with One24 for 4 months and my paycheck last week was $862. Know what I do? Nothing. Sure, I get other people to do "nothing" with me, and then we ALL make money. I'm not kidding, I do NOTHING. And the rewards are incredible.

Write me, or go to my website. Either way, working SMART is way better than working HARD. Google One24 and you won't see anything but positive feedback. I have not come across a single negative thing, and believe me, I check.

mmhoule124online@gmail.com

www.michellehoule.com

EVERYONE could use some extra income. This is the easiest way to do it!

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)