Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 10:26 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 232 Total Views

Lets share a little about our families. 

Do you already preactice AP, or are you just interested in it?

How old are you babies?

I wanna hear about you and you familiess and what you do that is AP, share a picture of your kidos if you would like!

by on Jan. 7, 2009 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lovebugmcw
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Hi I am Mendy. I have lived in Clovis for over 12 yrs. I have been  married for 10yrs and we have 2 girls. Skylir is 7yrs old and Allisen is 1 month old. I tried to breastfeed but Allisen just would not stay attached. We have tried everything. Well if u would like to talk I am around.   Mendy

kara_allman
by New Member on Oct. 19, 2009 at 12:22 AM

Hello ladies!  We will be PCSing to Cannon AFB on Dec. 18.  I want to try and get to know some like-minded moms!  We have 2 little girls, Kaitlyn (3 years) and Ashlyn (17months).  We are expecting a 3rd little one on May 5, 2010.  We cloth diaper, exclusively breastfeed, baby wear, part-time co-sleep, and don't believe in CIO or spanking.  I'm sure there's more, but I just can't think of anything else at the moment.  WIth our next baby I plan to try and make our own baby food.  We are really excited to move back to the States and I'm hoping that it makes some things a little easier for us.  For example, we can easily pay $8 for 2 peaches at the grocery store and that doesn't make for very cheap homemade baby food!  I can't wait to meet some of you mommies and be in some like-minded company!

nursesharon
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 5:40 PM

Hello!  My name is Sharon.  I actually live in Muleshoe but this group is the only one close to my area.  I feel like I live in Clovis anyways since I am there all the time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)