Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Husband/Boyfriend's Love Child?!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:47 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 498 Total Views

Poll

Question: IF my husband/boyfriend had a love child show up at our doorstep, I would:

Options:

Accept his child with open arms.

Leave him.

Get an STD test.

Insist on a DNA test before I decided anything.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 31

View Results

Tonight's Episode (7.25) addressed CJ's (Allen Payne) potential love child.
At the time of this writing, a DNA test has been done, but the results have not been revealed.

This child was apparently conceived when CJ and his wife (then girlfriend) split up for a few weeks, while in High School.

Now CJ's wife is currently gone (she's a crack addict).  But that still brings me to tonight's question:

IF your husband/boyfriend had a love child show up at the door...how would you respond?

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
debbiebmomof3
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:59 PM
to avoid going absolutely crazy i would have to wait on pins and needles for the results of a dna test - after that it would of course depend on when it happened - then with that information i would come to another conclusion - if there was honestly no way for my husband to know that he had another child from a previous relationship i would be infuriated with the mother - both for that child and for my husband! i didnt know my father until i was 21 and that was painful for us both! but if it was anywhere near when we were together (we didnt take a "break") i would leave in a minute!!!
coffeebreak8
by Group Owner on Jul. 26, 2007 at 4:37 PM
I agree.
I would wait and see if it was true or not.
IF it was, and it wasnt during a 'break up' ...then I would have to leave.

But like most things...easier said than done...
infamousba
by New Member on Oct. 18, 2007 at 6:28 PM
the fact that there is a possibility he has another child is reason enough for me. hello family court!!!

Ur on CafeMom all day, why not go to CashCrate and earn some extra cash while waiting for the thread to refresh!??! IT REALLY PAYS!!!! and it's SO easy. (i use my extra money for romantic dates with my man!) http://www.cashcrate.com/364572 click to start your Date Night Fund!!! lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)