Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sasuke vs Itachi

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:03 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 318 Total Views

I've been waiting for this fight, I cant wait to see Sasuke get his butt kicked (no offense sasuke fans) and I have a feeling Itachi is going to put the Beat down on Sasuke. HIYA!!!! LOL  There's no way that sasuke is more powerful than Itachi - he doesnt have the "special" eye. Now i dont remember maybe one of u do.. Why does killing your best friend give you a special eye? What is so special about killing someone it  would alter your abilities? I do understand why it would alter your sanity though. LOL

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jas_momof2
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:48 PM

I'm looking forward to the fight too!  I don't remember the significance of killing your best friend/brother - I know it was mentioned in the original Naruto series...  I'll have to google...

jas_momof2
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Here's a good link that explains it pretty good...

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sharingan

Jenny4644
by on Nov. 24, 2009 at 1:51 AM

OMG that was kind of a gross episode. (Eyeballs creep me out IDK why) So did he really take sasuke's eye or was it just another GenJutsu? I'm thinking it was jsut another genjutsu. Itachi is obsessed with those it seems. It still doesnt make much sense to me why taking an eye out of someone else's head and putting into yours would make it more powerfull? But thats how its written i guess, LOL!!  So when is Sasuke going to quit screwing around and bring out the big guns, why is he just letting itachi kick his ass?

Jenny4644
by on Dec. 13, 2009 at 9:39 PM

O.k. that fight was not half as long as i thought it would be!  I liked the black fire though that was awesome. I wonder what cool powers Sasuke has now that his brother passed him some new "Eyes"! I wish that Naruto would have caught up with him instead of Tobi, and i cant wait to see what really went on between Madara and Itachi. Anybody elses thoughts on this episode?

jas_momof2
by on Dec. 17, 2009 at 3:49 AM

Now that we're past it, I can say the fight wasn't that long in the manga either...  Usually something this significant can drag on for months, but this was pretty quick.  It was nice to see it on the anime though...

I love the black flames too and thought it was funny it got the sneeky snake that thought it got away :)

I'm interested in the talk with Tobi / Madara too - can't wait to see it!!

Jenny4644
by on Dec. 20, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Why couldnt Itachi have found a way to tell his brother what was going on, i mean he had plenty opportunities to tell him when he was fighting him. Instead Lets Just Kill Each Other! The RETARD! That irratated the hell out of me!

jas_momof2
by on Dec. 20, 2009 at 5:56 AM

there's a reason - one big enough for Itachi to keep it all in...  hold on :)

Jenny4644
by on Dec. 21, 2009 at 12:13 AM
Aah Pooh! Cant wait till next week hopefully they will move on with the story line and wont leave me hangin'!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)