Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOOT a Naruto/Anime group !!!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:09 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 467 Total Views

Wow !!! Im so glad to of found this group !!! Me and my DH just watched the latest Naruto episode last night, OMG naruto is kicking some BUTT !!!! We watch it in japanese, i cant stand it dubed in english !!!

Only half the patients who go into an abortion clinic come out alive. ~Author Unknown

If it isn't a baby, then you aren't pregnant, so what are you aborting? ~Author Unknown

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mysticmom2
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:44 PM

Welcome to the group! And yes Naruto kicks some ass=) happy

welcome

nickynova
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 2:05 AM

yeah I don't watch it in english either he sounds so dumb he has been kickin ass lately

jas_momof2
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 4:25 AM

Add me to the ones who don't like him in English :)  Or any anime in English for that matter...

Welcome!

anime_mom619
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 7:34 PM

Hey there! Welcome! Yeah, I only watch japanese eps too. I started out trying to watch both Bleach & Naruto dubbed episodes, but I just couldn't stand it.

Aamy
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:09 AM

Quoting anime_mom619:

Hay there! Welcome! Yeah, I only watch japanese eps too. I started out trying to watch both Bleach & Naruto dubbed episodes, but I just couldn't stand it.

I just happened to catch a English dubbed Bleach episode the other night on TV ......... UGh i had to change the channel, it was HORRIBLE !!!

Only half the patients who go into an abortion clinic come out alive. ~Author Unknown

If it isn't a baby, then you aren't pregnant, so what are you aborting? ~Author Unknown

mysticmom2
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:29 AM

I used to watch them dubbed on cartoon network and that was really the only way I would watch. But now that I watch them only subbed since we cut our cable and rely on the internet I can almost bet if I had to watch either Naruto or Bleach dubbed I would go nuts. Naruto's voice sounds so much better in the subbed versions.

anime_mom619
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:47 PM

Wow. Just noticed my typo. It should be hey, not hay...oh well. Anyway, the dubbed Bleach is awful isn't it! I especially hate Renji's voice...it makes me cringe every time I hear it.

Quoting Aamy:

Quoting anime_mom619:

Hay there! Welcome! Yeah, I only watch Japanese eps too. I started out trying to watch both Bleach & Naruto dubbed episodes, but I just couldn't stand it.

I just happened to catch a English dubbed Bleach episode the other night on TV ......... UGh i had to change the channel, it was HORRIBLE !!!

tropikanagirl
by Member on Jan. 15, 2009 at 6:16 PM

Welcome to the group! I know exactly how you feel! When I first discovered this group I nearly screamed! WOWEEEE!!! I liek this group. It helped me to see further episodes of naruto, which I am a big fan of and bleach. What a neat group! Welcome! 

kdasgirl
by on Jan. 16, 2009 at 4:00 PM
Yay! I'm so excited to find this group!! I have only watched a few other animes but I am sort of in love with Naruto (the show... lol) I am way behind tho.. I started watching the dubbed anime with hubby and just started Shippuden. I watch like 5 episodes a night and now I am making hubby get me the manga haha.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
mysticmom2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2009 at 4:46 PM

Woohoo, welcome to our group!! Just so ya know you can read the manga for free here, as well as the others. I still buy them when I can just to have them though=)

One manga

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)