Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

435 Spoiler (the one with pictures)

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:55 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 297 Total Views

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/435/001/

ok :)  I guess I'm the only one who is impatient and in the Brittish time zone - lol...  It's up and out by the time everyone in the States gets up...

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mysticmom2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:25 PM

It's getting so good. I can not wait for next week either. Poor Poor Pa. crying Ooohh and did you notice on the first page on the side of it how it said ..spoilers...scroll down

He Murdered Jiraiya,STOLE Kakashi....Does that mean Kakashi will be a pein???

kdasgirl
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 10:28 PM
dammit.. I am just now to where Sauske killed Itatchi.. but I am sssoo tempted to just skip ahead and see what is going on. AAhhh... stupid Naruto made me cry too. ppsshh...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
MiKiSaN
by Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 5:57 AM

I like how the Fat Pein turned into a frog. lol. It's weird how Naruto has become so much smarter. Don't get me wrong.  I love it!  But I'm just so used to him being...well...stupid!  It's getting sooooooo interesting, though.  I wonder if Kishi's really gonna have Pein extract the Kyuubi.  And yes, what does "stole Kakashi" mean?  That would be awful.  Can't wait.. Can't wait...

mysticmom2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Omigosh Id be so upset if Kakashi gets turned into a Pein. I don't think Naruto would be able to fight him..I really don't. I might be wrong though. And WHERE THE HELL IS SASUKE!!? lol. Ive been waiting on him too arrive forever now.frustrated

kdasgirl
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 1:02 PM
NNNOOO... if Kakashi turned into a Pein I might have to hunt down Kishimoto and scream at him. I am still holding out hope that by some crazy magical turn of events Kakashi is alive.. **crosses fingers and closes eyes** If I can't see it, then it didn't happen. =P lol
Quoting mysticmom2:

Omigosh Id be so upset if Kakashi gets turned into a Pein. I don't think Naruto would be able to fight him..I really don't. I might be wrong though. And WHERE THE HELL IS SASUKE!!? lol. Ive been waiting on him too arrive forever now.frustrated

MiKiSaN
by Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 1:43 PM

What if Jiraiya becomes one of Pein's bodies???

***********SCARY*************

kdasgirl
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 2:30 PM
OMG.. that would be horrible! I just got to the Kakashi vs. Pein chapter.. I'm gonna go get my tissues now =...( Stupid Pein. I hate him!
Quoting MiKiSaN:

What if Jiraiya becomes one of Pein's bodies???

***********SCARY*************

jas_momof2
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 6:52 AM

Stole...  yeah - very interesting wording there... 

kdasgirl
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Ok.. so I am FINALLY all caught up and.. I'm so scared! Pein was talking to Kakashi and I don't remember the exact words but it was something like he was a great ninja who knew alot of jutsu so he had to kill him or Kakashi would be trouble. It makes me really worried now that maybe hee did take Kakashi's body!! =(   NNOO.. and poor Shizune!! GAWD what's gonna happen now?? And Tsunade was all wrinkly. Damn, I am so worried about this lol. haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)