Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check this out!!!!! Some of the best I've ever seen!!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 1:42 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

Maybe it's just me but cosplay and dressing up in general make me super happy! I also love Bleach so, when I found this, I was thrilled with it....this is some of the best cosplay I've ever seen and it's for Bleach no less!!! I hope you like it too. Check it out:

Shihouin Yoruichi:

Soi Fong:

Urahara Kisuke:

Kurotshuchi Mayuri:

Kyouraku Shunsui & Ise Nanao:

Ichimaru Gin:

Nell (young & old):

Ulquoirra:

Grimmjow:

Ayasegawa Yumichika:

Abarai Renji:

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mysticmom2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 12:35 PM

The person that did the Renji one is in a group on Deviant Art that I watch that does all kind of awesome cosplays. They're Naruto and Bleach ones are theyre best though. The guy makes a good Ichigo. Here is the link if ya wanna check it out.

Behindinfinity on Deviant Art-Bleach

Behindinfinity on Deviant Art-Naruto

jas_momof2
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 1:16 PM

THAT is cool!!!

Nell is ...  WOW... (the older one - lol)

kdasgirl
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Those are great! I want to dress DS up as a baby Gaara for Halloween lol... hubby thinks I'm a dork but whatever, it's fun ;D

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
MamaScorpio88
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:45 PM

it is very rare I find people who can dress the part convincingly. I am pleasantly surprised, especially in yumichika and renji.

Aamy
by New Member on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Wow !!! Really neat !!!

Only half the patients who go into an abortion clinic come out alive.   ~ Author Unknown
If it isn't a baby, then you aren't pregnant, so what are you aborting ?   ~ Author Unknown

TazzMom
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 1:34 AM

Those were awesome !!   Thanks for sharing !!

MiKiSaN
by Member on Mar. 9, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Those are awesome!  The (old) Nell is cool... even emo-boy (Ulq). lol

HaleysMommy126
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2009 at 2:05 PM

WOW, they are the best I've ever seen too. Hubby wants us to dress up as Naruto characters for halloween. lol but i doubt we will look half as good as them

Jenny4644
by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Those are some of the best i've seen, escpecially Ulquiorra, that guy did a good job WOW i wish i had time and the money to do something like that it would be fun.

kdasgirl
by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 10:45 PM

I thought the Ulquiorra was the best too. Very good

Quoting Jenny4644:

Those are some of the best i've seen, escpecially Ulquiorra, that guy did a good job WOW i wish i had time and the money to do something like that it would be fun.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)