Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Problems after YAZ...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:09 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 341 Total Views

Hello, my name is Tania, I am 22 years old. I started taking YAZ in Nov. 06 after I had my son. DH and I decided that we wanted to start trying for #2 on Aidens first birthday. I went off the pill, had a normal period...then...NOTHING. I started getting cysts, I had horrible mood swings, anger issues..up until december of 08, I had only had 3 periods last year, dec. made it 4. I went to dr after dr and they can't figure out why I am getting cysts and not having period...no periods means no ovulating...which means no baby... : (

I googled negative side effects of YAZ and there are a TON of people who are going through the same thing as I am...I am wondering if any of you have or are going through the same thing after taking YAZ.

This is so frustrating!!! I will not...repeat NOT, take bc EVER,EVER again!!!

I want this to go away and I want our second baby! (grrrrr)

Thanks for listening...

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LavenderMom23
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Wow, I've never heard of this from YAZ. I am going through a similar problem after Depo and ttc. So I understand the frustrations attached. Baby dust and a bump for you.

I'm a God fearing Catholic, yoga doing, cross-stitching, Certified Dog Trainer, organic eating, wieght losing, pro-breast feeding, pro-life, pro-public-schooling, vaccinating, TTC #3, young wife and SAHM to Evalynn and Ashley, and "mom" to 2 indoor only cats & 3 dogs !

CathyJD
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 1:10 PM

I took Yasmin for 6 years and LOVED it.  Somewhere in there, I attempted YAZ for a month or two and did not love it!  I actually miss being on Yasmin though.  It's wonderful!

I've heard lots of complaints about YAZ.  Your kind of complaints but I also know of several pregnancies that occurred while taking YAZ.

I sure don't ever plan to take it, so I can't say that I blame you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)