Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beautiful Day

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:14 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 166 Total Views

I hope everybody is enjoying this beautiful day today.  I am cleaning house with all the blinds open if it gets as warm as they say the windows will follow

How about you what are you doing today?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mom2DrakeNGabi
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 3:03 PM

we took the kids to Airjump just to get out of the house finally!!  With the new baby and the extreme cold, Im about nuts being homebound.  I do want to do a playdate when it warms up a little more or even meet at chik fil a or something that is indoors.

giggles-alot
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 7:42 PM

We cleaned out the car and played on the swing set. I know how you feel about being stuck inside through the cold weather, we have a new baby also (well he is 3mo. old). I would love to do a play date also.

Quoting Mom2DrakeNGabi:

we took the kids to Airjump just to get out of the house finally!!  With the new baby and the extreme cold, Im about nuts being homebound.  I do want to do a playdate when it warms up a little more or even meet at chik fil a or something that is indoors.

Daynara
by on Mar. 8, 2010 at 1:41 PM

I know that this is a little late but that is what I am doing today lol. I got up at 6 am and feed my son and took my daughter to the bus stop but before that I was on my second load of laundry and already did my dishes. I cooked b'fast for my other two boys (I have three boys and one girl) and got a shower came to work and still going!! I can not believe how much energy I have for the moment. I hope that it lasts because there is so much more that I want to get done that I can't stand it. I am probably going to break out the sewing machine to make some curtains like I want also.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)