Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi I'm new, just want to introduce myself!

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2011 at 10:03 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

Hi my name is Kelly (Kate is my user name just my intials jumbled around) and I live in Temple, Ga. (didn't see a Temple group). I am married to the love of my life. We have 2 boys Justin is 15 in the 9th grade at Temple High School, Austin is 12 in the 7th grade at Temple middle school and 1 daughter Olivia is 8 in the second grade at Sharp Creek Elementary. I work 2 jobs, one as a substitue teacher for about 7 different schools in Carroll county and two as a caregiver for a home health agency. Business is slow with both of them right now. My husband works for an engineering company down in Bremen. We are members of the Catholic Church, Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, in Carrollton, Ga. I also have 2 furbabies (dogs) Copper and Bo. I piddle in photograhy some. I also like writing and scrapbooking in my free time. I am looking forward to getting to know some local moms!

by on Dec. 7, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
martat
by Group Owner on Dec. 7, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Hi Kelly I am Margaret we live in Villa Rica and also go to OLPH, we have 3 girls Mary(6), Jamie (3), Grace (18month).  Welcome to the group.  I sell Avon if you are interested in buying or selling let me know.

KateT3
by on Dec. 8, 2011 at 9:23 AM

thanks Margaret! Send me a pm later with your last name as we must meet especially since we go to the same church. If that ain't crazy especially since we Catholics are far and few between here in West, Ga. I can't really see your face up close in your picture to tell if I reconize you. that picture of me is a little old. My hair has grown just a little longer and DD's hair is a little different too, she has bangs now! And yeah I might consider selling Avon as I did it years ago before I had my DD. Don't think anyone in my neighborhood sells it now so I might have some success as I had lots of competition back when I use to sell it!

baby_anie
by on Dec. 9, 2011 at 7:44 AM
Hi Kelly! Welcome to the group. My name is Stephanie and I live in Carrollton. I have a son (6) who is in Kindergarten at Sharp Creek. I'm a full time student at UWG and graduate in April with a degree in Early Childhood Ed. I'm also a consultant with Thirty-One so let me know if I can help you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN