Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

let's do a KAL!! Tell me what you want to make'!!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 1:44 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 175 Total Views

I promise nothing long and drawn out Sandy!!  Something short and sweet, maybe incorporating a new skill for some of you!  I have a couple of ideas!

by on Jan. 3, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sandy562
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:05 PM

this didn't work out - you posted this in January - and I am the first to respond - but I do hate it when a post has zero replies

wooly
by Group Owner on May. 6, 2012 at 8:42 PM

BUMP!  That's Ok, it's been so long, i've forgotten the ideas!  LOL!

dwidget
by Group Admin on May. 7, 2012 at 8:56 AM

how about a hat for chemo patients or preemie outfits. eg hat/sweater/blanket.  one or all doesn't matter.

sandy562
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I think Wooly is going to get mad at me - since I posted on this one - it was only my idea to get the post from a zero balance - not to start a KAL - the post was months old - and no one else posted - 36 views and NO ONE said they were in - so I am not joining a kal - way to much else to do right now - again sorry

mammadonna
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Quoting sandy562:

I think Wooly is going to get mad at me - since I posted on this one - it was only my idea to get the post from a zero balance - not to start a KAL - the post was months old - and no one else posted - 36 views and NO ONE said they were in - so I am not joining a kal - way to much else to do right now - again sorry

I know where you were coming from, I too hate to see a post unanswered.  And like you I AM NOT joining a KAL.  I'm involved in a few already and I have my favorite projects in the works and don't have the time for another project...sorry.

~Donna~

wooly
by Group Owner on May. 7, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I'm busy with baby stuff!  So, I'm not planning any KAL's, besides it's getting to close to summer when the kids are out of school and people go on vacation. A lot of people don't knit the summer either because it's so hot.

dwidget
by Group Admin on May. 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM

that is why i suggested small give away things for charity.

sandy562
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I am trying to finish a sweater for me - I want to wear it to my new grand daughter's baptism - I leave for Stockholm on June 17th - no time for anything else

mammadonna
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Quoting wooly:

I'm busy with baby stuff!  So, I'm not planning any KAL's, besides it's getting to close to summer when the kids are out of school and people go on vacation. A lot of people don't knit the summer either because it's so hot.

I knit all year long...in the summer months I work on cotton dishcloths & dishtowels and small portable projects like socks or baby items.

~Donna~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)