Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New stuff for Wade!!

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:21 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 129 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Wade is getting to be a bigger boy now and it's finally cooling off in Vegas, so i finally finished up my baby layette's. Everything is supposed to be a 6 month size but they're all different. Wade now weighs 11+ lba and is 24 " tall. His mom is wonderful and sends me little video clips every couple of days, so i can keep up with what he's doing.

This is one of the Layette's. I forgot to put the hat in the pic and I'm disappointed that the little cables didn't show up in the pic. if you look off to the left you can sort of see them. they're all thru the Blanket & Sweater.

The second layette. I chose the color before we found out the sex. It's the same color as his bedroom, his mom's fav color.

A little Hoodie, i think it's really cute! I hope his mom does too.

Baby overalls. I wanted to make some but could not find a free pattern anywhere. I hate having to buy patterns anymore with so much available for free!

by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:45 AM

you do beautiful work and they are all lovely but i love the hoodie best of all.

sandy562
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:59 AM

I agree with you ladies - I have bought some patterns - unlike your skills -  my skills are still in the beginning stage - I hate to pay for something I will no be able to make -

wooly
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Dwidget, Thank You! me too!

wooly
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2012 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Sandy, I've seen your stuff and you knit as well as anybody!

WillTimsmom
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Where did you find the pattern for the hoodie?  

I seriously think that should be a KAL! knitting

wooly
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:58 PM

The Hoodie came from a book. I'd have to check and see which one it is.  Usually KAL's have more than 1 item in them. I try and give a variety of things to choose from.

WillTimsmom
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:56 AM

Oh, OK, I've never done a KAL.  I'm still working on this darn afghan.  LOL.  By next week I'll be done with it and looking for my next project.

Quoting wooly:

The Hoodie came from a book. I'd have to check and see which one it is.  Usually KAL's have more than 1 item in them. I try and give a variety of things to choose from.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)