Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday's daily journal

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:04 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 178 Total Views

doesn't she look comfortable?

how are you today and how is everyone surviving the weather?  any plans for today?

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Replies (1-6):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:16 AM

this picture is for my knight who took me to see so many castles.

it is 3 months today since my knight went away so i am hoping that today i will be okay and that i will get through it better than last month.

today is going to be 90* with 43% humidity.  my plans for today are to vacuum the living room carpet before it gets too hot and relax for the rest of the day. LOL

yesterday afternoon my friend brenda and i went with another couple in their truck to pick up a beautiful computer desk armoire out of town.  the 4 of us took off and had a voyage of laughter for the hour plus it took to get there.  the armoire was even more beautiful than the picture.  Colin picked it up and put it in the truck.  this was 68"tall x34"w x 24" deep and made of real wood. after it was loaded we had an amazing fun time all the way back.  colin and breanda's hubby brought the armoire into the house and after a nice chat we all left ohhhing and ahhing over her $20 armoire. LOL,  that ladies is why i slept in today.  the truck is a nissan titan 4 door.  i am 4'11" and his wife is shorter than me. LOL getting into that truck isn't too bad but getting out and trying to put my short legs on the ground that is further down is a real neat trick i still have to master. LOL

let's all have a fun day dispite the heat and humidity.

Granny2005
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Bleary morning to ya.  I was in a deep sleep when I woke up.  It's almost an hour later & I can barely keep my eyes open.

Sam is big & smart enough to go in the cupboard & get the Cheerios thus saving me the trouble of getting up.  That's a BIG help.

a friend is coming soon to cook pasta. In the AC instead of roasting at home.  Good she'll bring me toast.

once again I am just sitting all day bored to death. Too sleepy to read.

hope everyone has a more productive day than me.  If I' m not better tomorrow ill go see the Dr.

dwidget
by Group Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:25 AM

patti i am so glad that you are going to see the dr.  i hope you feel better soon.

sweetviolet60
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Patti let us know how you make out at the doctor's.  Glad you're going.

It's another humid day here in MA.  Staying in and continuing with projects.

Cynthia, i love the pictures---I love castles too and so glad you and your Knight saw some.  What wonderful memories.

SweetViolet60

wooly
by Group Owner on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:25 PM

I just woke up withy a headache. Either I slept too hard or it's all the humidity & high pressure fronts.

Granny2005
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Thanks for your concern.  Dr is closed until Friday but I really think I wi call.  I either did something to my hip or I am hurting it now.  Who knows.

its too hot to think but here I am covered in a blanket!  Weird.

i wouldn't be surprised if your headache is caused by the weather. Feel better soon.  Hopefully this heat wave breaks ASAP!!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)