Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello from NZ

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 144 Total Views
1 mom liked this

To those who already know me, hi, I found another place where you hang out. To those who don't, hi from NZ. I am a Kiwi, living in NZ who knits and crochets whenever there is an opportunity. I learned to knit 45 years ago and to crochet about 40 years ago. My hands are lost without textiles in them.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:08 AM

oh ruth it is so nice to see your smiling face.  we were all so worried about you after the earthquake.  after all we are not familiar with nz's geography and knew joy lived there since you gave us a tour guide to wellington.  welcome to the group. don't forget to post pictures.  i definitely want to see your "ugly" earflap hat for kiwi counting and your going out hat. LOL

wooly
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I know how you feel. I can't just sit & watch TV, I must have something in my hands to do. Thank You for joining the Group  & Welcome!!!!

sweetviolet60
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Ruth,

Welcome and great to see you here with us.  Now we have double the chance to chat ha ha.

SweetViolet60

Granny2005
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

hugs Welcome.  Glad to see you here,

frangipani731
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Quoting wooly:

I know how you feel. I can't just sit & watch TV, I must have something in my hands to do. Thank You for joining the Group  & Welcome!!!!

You are welcome

frangipani731
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting dwidget:

oh ruth it is so nice to see your smiling face.  we were all so worried about you after the earthquake.  after all we are not familiar with nz's geography and knew joy lived there since you gave us a tour guide to wellington.  welcome to the group. don't forget to post pictures.  i definitely want to see your "ugly" earflap hat for kiwi counting and your going out hat. LOL

It was a worrying time, but everyone I know is Ok and their properties are undamaged.

I will take take photos, definitely, but first things first...coffee!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)