Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday's daily journal

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:24 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 147 Total Views

so my tea drinking friends what do you think of this tea cozy? LOL

i wonder if anyone would have made it for our tea cozy swap in another group? LOL can you imagine the startled recipient? LOL

so how are you ladies today?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Replies (1-4):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:34 AM

so do you like our hero of the day, ladies? LOL

so i am up and feeling pretty good today.  i am so happy with all that i accomplished yesterday and Monday.  so now i have the fridge and the floor to do and my kitchen is finished.  it is a galley kitchen and with my stove twinkling i better get the fridge done asap. LOL and my floor waxed and shining too. i have been a slacker but it just wasn't the right time to do it.  now i am motivated.

so today is grocery shopping and a dr's appt.  i don't know if this dr will send me to toronto or not, for my yearly operation/procedure. if i have to go to toronto i will be staying over at my sil's again.  i love staying with her we have such fun doing nothing. LOL bob's family is like that. bob could make a small event into something special too. it must be a family trait.

wooly
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Dwidget I hope you get good news from the Dr. I didn't make it to the Grocery Store yesterday, so I have to go today and start getting things set aside for my little trip. I also need to make a list of things to take so I don't forget anything.

I hope everyone has a good day!!

frangipani731
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I love this tea cosy. It makes me smile and I can think of a few people who have body-postive beliefs who would appreciate this. I need to look for the pattern!

Off to work and a little tiime to organise some knitting for my lunch break.

Have a great day.

wooly
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I want this tea Cosy it looks just like me if i were brave enough to put a bikini on, which I'm not!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)