Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday's daily journal

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:08 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 168 Total Views

so laides maxine said it all.  how are you today?

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Replies (1-5):
dwidget
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:23 AM

guess who is still on a high adrenal rush? ME!!!  for some reason my adrenal glands kick in and put me on a high so this mornings eye opener is green tea.  i don't need an extra boost this morning.  i know my adrenals get kicked in easily but oh my goodness what put them into high gear yesterday?  i don't know. LOL went to bed early last night and got up and finally watched a movie and finally got back to bed after midnight and took a while to settle down.  michael and chantal came over for supper last night and michael grilled them and i baked sweet potatoes, made quinoa, swiss chard, and green beans.  i made buttertarts for dessert.  they were exhasuted from helping someone move the day before so they left early. they are coming over to pick up the 12 baked butter tarts. they know i shouldn't eat them so they said they would count and make sure all 12 were there. LOL michael got my dvd working and we started watching the story of wales.  michael took it home he said he was too tired to concentrate on it last night but he really wanted to see it. michael has inherited bob's and my love of knowledge and history, not what you would expect in a young man today. LOL

have a great day ladies

Granny2005
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I went to bed at 10:30 but got up at 11:45, couldn't fall asleep.  Read a little hoping it would make me sleepy...,not.  Slept woke all night.  At 4:19 Bill walked out the door for work, at 4:20 the cat jumped onto the bed & at 4:20:30 it started to thunder & pour.  30 seconds later and Bill would of gotten soaked.  It thundered so loud I thought the house would be crashed by the trees.  The cats laid right against me scared to death.  It went on for hours.  It's stopped and its nice & cool out so I have the windows open & fans drawing în but it is suppose to storm off & on all day.

im alone today so Im going to leave the TV off & read & nap.m I'm just knitting mittens.

what are your plans?

sweetviolet60
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:11 AM

We had the same thunderstorms Patti I slept in because they woke me up  The weather is terrible, the worst Labor Day weekend weather I can remember.  Every day, rain, thunder, humid   definitely no boating, oh well

Yesterday our daughter came by to say hi and stayed for dinner so that was an unexpected surprise.  

I'll take some of your adrenaline Cynthia---i need caffeine  I think the medication I'm taking for the itching rash I have makes me sleepy so every day I seem to be getting a later start.  Once the cool weather gets here, I'm going to set the alarm to get up at a reasonable time.  

I'm not knitting anything right now--don't know what to start-

SweetViolet60

wooly
by Group Owner on Sep. 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I'm knitting a sweater vest for my youngest grandson. It's on 1's & 2's. It's all knitted in one piece up to the armholes and then you divide it off & do the fronts & backs separately. I got one of the fronts finished last night. Today, I have no idea what I'm doing, tonight I have knitting.

Granny2005
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I usually knit my sweaters & vest in the round up to the arm holes

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)