Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday's daily journal

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:06 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 221 Total Views
Good morning ladies. me and cafe mom need to have words since the part where you can add words and pictures is missing this morning. i am doing well and i hope everyone is able to post properly later on today. LOL i will keep checking and add more later. have a wonderful day ladies.
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Replies (1-7):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:11 AM

lo and behold as soon as i entered that there appeared the selection of photos and printing styles etc.  so what are you ladies doing today.  due to going out and having fun yesterday i am waiting for my coffee to click in so i might get some energy.  i am stuffy, headachy, and i have an achy breaky back. LOL not a achy bready heart.lol

today is sunny and that is good i do so much better on sunny days.

have a lovely day ladies.

wooly
by Group Owner on Oct. 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Went to bed early for me last night. Now if I can just stay up and stay busy! I'm feeling much better!

Granny2005
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Chilly but sunny here.  Finished my sink full of dishes!  I'm getting lazy.

off to ride my bike, legs jumping already.

Granny2005
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Forgot to tell u...  Last night I had a fox instead of skunk or Opossum.  So cute but it heard me & took off.

Washed the windows in the living room& the curtains, they are on the line. I'm hoping Bill will take them down so I canhangthem up before dark.

A bird is bathing in my pool puddle.. Cute, Sam liked it.

my  Creative knitting mag came today. A lot of cowls.

sweetviolet60
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

A beautiful day here in MA.  Enjoyed a long walk with my dog and friends, made a beef stew in the crock pot, baked an apple pie (one crust) and French bread in the bread maker.  Busy but great day.  I'll start my fall cleaning and chores next week.

SweetViolet60

dwidget
by Group Admin on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:17 PM

sounds like a great supper at your house lois. LOL i had left overs.

frangipani731
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:19 PM

I went to Embroidery Guild this morning. I have nearly finished my cross stitch, so will have to start a new project soon.

A beautiful sunny spring day, birds are still singing even though it is early afternoon, flowers are blooming and the breeze is blowing. So much unpacking to do and things to organise that I may get to fully appreciate it.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)