Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Joe and Lois' Wedding Renewal Service and Party

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 213 Total Views
1 mom liked this

SweetViolet60

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sweetviolet60
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:56 PM
2 moms liked this

My daughter and her friends made a beautiful archway for our renewal-that is my son, who is an Episcopal priest, officiating.  I am so happy to have the picture of the four of us, Joe, me, Jay and Erica.

The cake was designed, baked and decorated by a dear friend.  The nautical hats, which say Captain Joe and First Mate Lois, were gifts so we can now boat in style.  We cut our cake with Joe's military saber, which the guests really enjoyed!!  A wonderful day with wonderful people.  We are truly blessed.

SweetViolet60

wooly
by Group Owner on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:24 PM

It looks very nice and you'll have some Great Memories!

frangipani731
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Lois, what a special time for you and Joe, and your family.

dwidget
by Group Admin on Oct. 10, 2013 at 7:29 AM

everything looks super great and fun.  i am sure you had a wonderful time.  that is so nice that we finally get to see you and your family. so how does it feel to be the first mate. LOL

sweetviolet60
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you---First mate is great, although I always told my husband when he was in the service and was a Lt. Colonel, that he was a Lt. Colonel at work but I was the General at home. Same goes for Captain and First mate status!!  lol

I'm happy to share pictures of my wonderful children and it was truly an amazing day.  

SweetViolet60

Granny2005
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Great pictures so nice for you

nanalyn1
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 9:02 AM

beautiful pics

sweetviolet60
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you-I appreciate you taking the time to look at the pictures and your lovely comments.

SweetViolet60

dwidget
by Group Admin on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this

it was a pleasure to finally see you and joe and your children.  we have heard so much about them and by the magic of computers we were there seeing your happiness on your special day.  thank you for sharing your happiness with us.

Quoting sweetviolet60:

Thank you-I appreciate you taking the time to look at the pictures and your lovely comments.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)