Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday's daily journal and Ruth's Sunday

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:53 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 158 Total Views

by the size of the bone i think he is not going to say a word. LOL

how are you today?

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Replies (1-3):
dwidget
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:04 AM

good morning ladies

i would like to wish Jamie's mom warm thoughts and to get well soon. (please read friday's daily journal for details)  please tell her we are thinking about her and wish her a speedy recovery.  i understand how scary hemmorraging is, my husband hemmoraged.  it is not an easy time.  i hope you get to calm down soon as well. i am glad that you found your mom so quickly, please keep us updated.

brenda came over yesterday and was knitting on her beautiful scarf while i crocheted.  then i took a bad spell while she was here.  i am glad that i wasn't alone. i think i am a bit better now.  i listened on the phone to my meeting last night. it was a special meeting we have only twice a year.  i truly enjoyed it.

ruth, enjoy your time with stan. it must be wonderful having him home after 3 months absence.

i hope everyone is well.  wooly that includes you especially.  we need our fearless leader up and about. LOL

have a wonderful week end.

i should have posted this tomorrow but enjoy anyway. LOL

wooly
by Group Owner on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:05 PM

This Cold Loves me! It's still hanging on. I had to Cancel my weekend plans because of it. Now I'm hoping again to shower and I'm debating on washing my hair. I'm afraid if I wash my hair I'll get an earache.

Granny2005
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry you are still sick.  Get better soon.

we had a great day!  Saw so many old friends.  Saw my 'adopted' son & his new daughter.  Made me miss my own son.  My DH forgot his clothes so we had to buy him some new ones.  We ate out twice... So good.  Now I'm home, in my Jammie's watching TV.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)