Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wed Daily Journal

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:55 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 150 Total Views

I don't know where Dwidget is this morning. I know she has a chiro appt today, but I thought that was this afternoon.

anyway, I hope everyone is having a Great Day!

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Replies (1-7):
sweetviolet60
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:03 AM

I was able to get my dog Winston out for a walk as it wasn't icy. He wasn't happy with his doggie coat, he kept sitting down as if it would disappear. But at least we got out for a short walk.

Not much going on here=just the usual, waiting for the warm up this weekend.

SweetViolet60

Granny2005
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Yep, same old same old here too.  Sleepy, need a nap.

kiweerose
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:45 AM

good morning   ...overcast today. Light light moisture on streets. Bettern than nothing. Had no rains for Dec. We are thinking positive for rains and snow in the mountains...like where Wooly is. 

Making knee warmers knitting in the round. My 3rd try.

wooly
by Group Owner on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:52 AM

You ought to see our dog when we put his snow boots on him. He looks like he's trying to walk out of them! LOL!

Quoting sweetviolet60:

I was able to get my dog Winston out for a walk as it wasn't icy. He wasn't happy with his doggie coat, he kept sitting down as if it would disappear. But at least we got out for a short walk.

Not much going on here=just the usual, waiting for the warm up this weekend.

dwidget
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:04 PM

good morning ladies.  i had to go and get my blood tested this morning.  i woke up at the ususal time and new i would need a tea if i got up so i stayed in bed and slept until michael phoned at 8:30 and woke me up.  i quickly dressed and went out and got the blood work done, got the sticker for the licence plate for the year, had my chiropractor appt and went to walmart to pick up pain, cold pills and vitamins,  i came home and now i am ready for bed since i am exhausted and relaxed after my treatment.

have a great day ladies.

Granny2005
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Finished another pair of mittens :>)). The reason I like making them is cause they work up so fast.

checking out new shows..   Poor Sam couldn't stay awake, put himself to bed 45 minutes before his mom came to get him.

wooly
by Group Owner on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Patti, have you ever bought some nice yarn and made a sweater or sweater vest for yourself? I know you like to donate, but Charity begins at home!

Quoting Granny2005:

Finished another pair of mittens :>)). The reason I like making them is cause they work up so fast.

checking out new shows..   Poor Sam couldn't stay awake, put himself to bed 45 minutes before his mom came to get him.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)