Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday's daily journal

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:11 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 157 Total Views

good morning ladies.  the sun is shining nice and bright and i left the living room window ajar all night.  wow is this spring? how is everyone doing today?

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Replies (1-4):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:19 AM

i know how this little guy feels.

i felt like that yesterday.  so far so good today, though.  i got to spend some time working on my diagonal sock.  i am now up to the gusset.  i just feel bad that i have had 5 really bad days in a row and now will have to play catch up. i made a loaf of gluten free bread in the breadmaker yesterday with raisins and fennel and it was good.  if my body co operates i will hopefully get the laundry done i wanted to do on monday.

have a lovely day everyone.

Granny2005
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Hello, I stayed up knitting until 12 when Bill left for work.....  Then I spent the rest of the night in the bathroom.  I was afeared that I would pass out or have to go to the hospital again.  I hope it was just food poisoning & nothing else.  I don't feel better but I am at least in the living room.

its bright & sunny here also.  Now that the sun has melted the snow I can open my blinds.  I just can't take the sun glaring off the snow.

i asked Rae to keep Sam today so I could work on my talk for Tuesday.  He was going to come this after noon but I think I will be sleeping to make up for last night.

Tomorrow is movie night and I have to do some serious cleaning & make my baked Mac & cheese.  Bill will most likely be home but he can watch TV. In the bedroom.

hope everyone has a good day & feels better than yesterday

frangipani731
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Patti, I hope you are feeling better and am pleased you didn't end in hospital again. Too many adventures for you.

I am off to work this morning: working with preschoolers today. I had a tooth extraction yesterday, but when you are rung at 8 pm to ask to come in the next morning what can you do? Pain relief and away I go.

Cynthia, take care of your poor sore body. My ex had FM (unusual for a male) and it is really awful.The photo of the little girl's dress you shared on the "Smile"  post? Is that an online pattern or a published one? It is gorgeous and I would love to make it.

Have a gentle day everyone. Nearly the weekend.

wooly
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:49 PM

I got woke up to the phone ringing this morning, not my fav way to wake up, butim up for the day with lots to do. Lets hope my body lets me. At least I finally got a good nights sleep last night. That hasn't happened in days. It loooks like we got a light dusting of snow last night, but its still there, so it must be cold outside.

I should get the other dog over today unless his mom changes her mind. If he comes we'll be dogsitting for 10 days. Not a big thing since I'm home most of the time anyway.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)