• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PHOTOS FROM THE PAST!~ FEEL FREE TO POST YOURS!

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 243 Total Views

Dwidget's wedding day!  

by on May. 4, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dwidget
by Group Admin on May. 4, 2014 at 4:37 PM

thanks so much wooly.  as you know i just couldn't do it.  thanks so much for spending all the time you spent trying to get it posted.  i really appreciate that. so that is me and bob on our wedding day.  it was a 2nd marriage for both of us.  

wooly
by Group Owner on May. 4, 2014 at 5:06 PM

no problem, I also sent them back to you in a different format. This time put them in your PICS! LOL!

Quoting dwidget:

thanks so much wooly.  as you know i just couldn't do it.  thanks so much for spending all the time you spent trying to get it posted.  i really appreciate that. so that is me and bob on our wedding day.  it was a 2nd marriage for both of us.  

dwidget
by Group Admin on May. 4, 2014 at 6:41 PM

i did.  thanks again.

Quoting wooly:

no problem, I also sent them back to you in a different format. This time put them in your PICS! LOL!

Quoting dwidget:

wooly
by Group Owner on May. 4, 2014 at 8:01 PM

This picture has to be about 27 years old. Bob found it around Christmas time, when he knocked a picture off the wall, this was under the picture that was showing. Gotta love my Mushroom hairdo, but atleast it was my natural color. And the big guy is my ex! Before you ask, Of course I made my sweater

Granny2005
by on May. 4, 2014 at 9:01 PM
2 moms liked this

I thought I shared this before but Cynthia asked me to share it again.   1973 banana curls again.  I wore them every single day from age 3-8.

Granny2005
by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Eighth grade class photo. Before I ever started bleaching my hair.... See those dark roots!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)