Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mondays daily digest

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:27 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 131 Total Views

good morning ladies.  how is everyone doing today?  what is the weather like?  any plans for the day?

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:27 AM
Replies (1-9):
dwidget
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:29 AM

today is bright and sunny and going up to 76*, or so they say.  i don't have any specific plans for the day but i would like to do some laundry sometime today.  i just have to wait until the body is mobile and more energetic.  i hope everyone has a great day.

Granny2005
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:49 AM

It's a beautiful day here.  Couldnt sleep last night so got up at 6:30.  Laundry is done & on the line.  Slowly I will do more spring cleaning.

i need to speak to my SIL, my grass is wayyyyy too high.  I wouldn't send the boys outside too many bugs & I worry about ticks.

hope you all have a great day

frangipani731
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Good morning my friends. What a lovely day I am having.

I have no work today, so it means I can have the day to knit, sew what ever I want. I have to go to the gym, and I have a lot of things to take to the opshop. I still have more stuff to sort from my craft room, but at least I can now get to the sewing desk!

wooly
by Group Owner on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:37 PM

Hello, I think my cold is about gone, but I'm still very tired and I don't have a lot of energy. I think 8 months of one cold after another is taking it's toll!

Granny2005
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:48 PM

Wooly be careful, take precautions so your nasty old cold diesnt come back.  You have been sick WAY too long.

Ruth any news on the shop?

frangipani731
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:52 PM

THe shop...arrrrrgggggghhhhh. I have made a reasonable purchase offer and she has decided that it is too low and given the way of the economy, she is being foolish. I will keep my offer on the table until she comes to her senses. In the meantime, I just keep plodding along with all my other things keeping me busy. So at this stage no news is...no news.

Granny2005
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Oh I'm sorry.  Hopefully it will work out for the best.

whitleypittman
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:41 PM
I called out cause the migraine came back full force. My gma picked dd up for the day so I could relax and try to figure out a way to get rid of migraines that will not interfere with my job. Tried to do some knitting but when I pick up my needles my head would hurt. Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow and won't have a killer migraine so I can work.
frangipani731
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Quoting Granny2005:

Oh I'm sorry.  Hopefully it will work out for the best.

However it works out is for the best.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)