Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday's daily journal

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:52 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 129 Total Views

i hope i get to do some more of this today.  i didn't sleep well last night.

good morning ladies.  how is everyone doing today?

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Jun. 29, 2014 at 5:57 AM

yes, i am up bright and early.  no it is not intentional.  i didn't sleep all that well last night and couldn't get back to sleep so i decided to put up the post for this morning.

i don't know how today is going to play out.  however, i am hoping to get some more sleep sometime today.  michael and chantelle are coming over for supper and i am making tuna casserole with a green salad and plantain chips.  i found this great easy recipe for them that i want to try. 

have a great day everyone.

wooly
by Group Owner on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:02 PM

I had weird dreams last night so I didn't sleep well. I got up earlier made myself a cup of Pumpkin Chai and then took 2 Aleve for cramps and went back to bed! I am waaaay too old to be dealing with cramps! And way past that stage of my life and they're not welcome. The Pumpkin Chai is tasty, but I found I didn't need cream and the next time I think I'll cut the Stevia in half too. 

frangipani731
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Nike enjoying the warmth of my armchair. She really is telling me to not even consider moving her. I can do my knitting elsewhere.

Good morning on this dark and gloomy morning. I hope that the day is OK becasue I am off to teach 10, 11 and 12 year olds. Nope the rain has just started. Oh well I will be able to finish my day early and come home to knit in front of the fire. I will be there all week. Knitting is packed for my break, although if I am on duty, it will not be done.

whitleypittman
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:19 PM
Getting the housework done so I don't have to worry about it during the week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)