• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday's daily journal

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:29 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

there is nothing better than a good book. LOL

good morning ladies.  guess who is up in the middle of the night.  how is your day going?  what is your weather like?  any news you want to share?

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:29 AM
Replies (1-4):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:36 AM

today is equal opportunity for book reading dogs and cats.

it is the middle of the night and i am up.  i don't know why other than i can't sleep.  i had 2 days in a row where i felt really sick.  that is why i didn't post at all tuesday.  i knew i had to do something with my hands while i was just sitting around so i started a baby sweater for jellybean.  it is newborn size and called the astra 1 ball sweater.  it took a while before i located my printed copy of the sweater and i only got the right side of the sweater done. as i said i have been very weak.

i have no plans for tomorrow as i don't know how i will be feeling.  i hope i am able to do more than sit.

today will be cooler than yesterday just in the 70's with rain forecasted.  

have a wonderful day ladies

frangipani731
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Like you I should be asleep too. I have to get up in 7 hours and go to work, but the craft room was calling me and I needed to get the projects organised or I will never finish them. I have spent a large chunk of the day wind wool on my wool winder. Stan enjoys it so much he has been encouraging me to get the job done.

I made lemon and lime marmalade yesterday so enjoyed some on a crumpet for my lunch today. Comfort food on a cold wintery day. The frost I woke too didn't last long, and I hope that if there is another tomorrow I am not on outside duty.

Off to bed. Nike is asleep in front of the fire, but I guess it won't take much for her to realise that the lights are out and the fire is cold and our bed looks like a much better prospect.

dwidget
by Group Admin on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

crumpets and marmalade.  oh, enjoy some for me. LOL

wooly
by Group Owner on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this

The House is finally listed!!! It's on the Market ww/ pics and the person who was looking at the house in Grand Lake bought another!  I'm stoked, a reprieve! Knitting lessons today and then I need to deliver a skin care order.   

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)