Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jello

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:19 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 85 Total Views

Ruth when I was little I used to add a little sugar & milk,to mymjello.  I have have to,have a little whip cream

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wooly
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:30 AM

I can't even eat jello and i didn't make it for my kids either

sweetviolet60
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:14 PM

To me jello is something to eat when you're sick.  I never made it either except when my father in law was alive he always wanted an organge jello mold with fruit.  

SweetViolet60

dwidget
by Group Admin on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:42 PM

i only eat sugar free jello now since regular jello and shake and bake are 2 things that are very high in sugar content. now i am making jello because i have to go grocery shopping since the cupboard is almost bare, well of fruit anyway so i like something for dessert and i used up my last jello package today. LOL  yesterday the jello i made had 45 calories since it was sugar free (10 calories)and made with 1 cup of a.mond milk (35 calories) a nice diabetic dessert when all else fails. LOL

frangipani731
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:57 PM

It is served here usually with fruit set into it and a scoop of icecream on top. Jelly is a great way to get some liquid in you in the summer with adding the fat content.

Granny2005
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Bill has SF. Jello every day.  All we buy is SF.  Sam also loves it.  If I have anymIts with SF  cool whip butnI don't have it often.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)