• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday's daily journal

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:40 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 142 Total Views

i just want some energy today. LOL

hopefully everyone is well.  do you hear that wooly.

by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:40 AM
Replies (1-5):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:48 AM

as well all know we can get computer viruses.  however, i would really appreciate it if wooly didn't share her colds via the internet.  am i the only one coming down with them when she gets one??? LOL

today i have the chills, a headache, a runny nose yesterday, and a sore throat as well as aching all over.  to be honest i think it is probably allergies since i seemed to be okay until i carried some empty boxes into the locker.  after shredding all the paper and going into the locker it is probably from the dust particles. i spent most of the afternoon and evening crawling in and out of bed. LOL that is not exercise ladies. LOL i also went off lyrica since i got an uncontrollable appetite.  i felt like a human vacuum cleaner.  also my clothese were getting too tight and i can't afford new ones.  so even though it gave me a good night sleep it wasn't helping with the pain in my legs, hands and feet.  oh well, at least i gave it a try.

i don't know what my body is up to doing today but i hope my headache goes and i can get soemthing accomplished.  have a great day ladies.

sweetviolet60
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Sorry you're not feeling well Cynthia  hope you feel better soon.

I'm getting my new cabinets in order.  I have so much space I can't believe it. Actually have space to spare!!!!   painter is coming this week so as soon as it's painted and curtains are up I'll post pictures.  

We went boating yesterday, what a beautiful day to be on the ocean.  

SweetViolet60

Granny2005
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Cynthia I'm sorry Your sick.  Feel better soon.

lois im so,happy you got to go sailing.

been packing.  Bill & Rae took a carful of stuff, mostly knitting to storage.  There's a storage place at the apartment that I'll put my yarn in.  I love the vacuum bags!  So much stuff in such a small space.  We have the 2 bedrooms  almost empty.

Roast in crockpot.   Early supper, early to bed

No Ruth,  I got. Few letters from boys that were for me but the one I loved called me collect at his parents house from Hawaii & we talked for 3 hours.  Before I got  a chance to tell his parents about the bill & that his brother would pay it, the phone company called & told them.

frangipani731
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 3:20 PM

Good morning. I am sitting with wristlets on, bamboo socks, scarf and coat in an effort to warm up. It is colder now than when I go tout of bed! Spring in NZ is a cold season and although it officially starts Sept 1, the daffodils are teasing us with the promise of worth.

Today I am working with preschoolers. The centre has got busy (more than 30 children a day) so I will be ready for a sleep by the time I get home.

My car is packed with everything I need for a creative break time. Lunch is ready to pack, I am ready to go!

wooly
by Group Owner on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:39 PM

Dwidget, I thought you told me it was nice to share! I just admitted a new member that wants to learn to knit. I slept all day yesterday when I wasn't sneezing or blowing my poor nose. Poor Bob thinks he lives alone! I got  an invitation to come to Vegas for Wade's second b-day & to meet Wyatt, but I don't know if I can make it because it's Labor Day weekend and the hotels will probably be booked solid already. We'll see what I find out tomorrow.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)