• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday's daily journal

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:53 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 129 Total Views

Tickle Me Tuesday

i hope everyone has smiles and giggles today.  i was expecting elmo but i guess he was busy today. LOL

how is everyone doing?

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:53 AM
Replies (1-6):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:09 AM

good morning ladies.  i am finally up.  i slept most of yesterday from about 2 pm until 5:30 today.  i had a lot of trouble yesterday with very low blood sugars.  thank goodness i kept waking up and had to eat and then i would go back to bed.  i woke up to high blood sugars today.  i don't know what is causing the extremes but i was over excited on sunday what with the baby's due date and michael moving stuff and grocery shopping.  as i told chantelle Jellybean is in control and she hasn't pushed the eject button yet. LOL she will when she is ready. 

Lois, they didn't get the apt in my bldg but they are less than 2 miles away so it isn't far at all.  sunday was their first night in the apt.  all jellybeans stuff is there and waiting for her.  chantelle said she has hung up 20 outfits for her so far and still has to go through the rest of the shower gifts. LOL this girl is going to be dressed to the 9's.  so basically i can stop knitting for jellybean for now.  i am still making her a pair of knee high bootees though and i have to make a pair of crocheted bootees to go with her green sweater.  then i will take a rest until she gets bigger.

have a great day ladies.

Granny2005
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Stayed up late knitting so slept til 8:20 but my eyes are telling me they need more sleep.

when Bill gets home I want to go to Rachel's &'do washing. 

The new light isn't up yet, if they'd let Bill switch to the motion light it would be done already.  It's VERY dark walking from truck to house door & the driveway though paved is very bumpy.

have a great day.  Hope Jellybean makes and appearance today.

wooly
by Group Owner on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm up early. I feel human. I think I'm going to take it easy because yesterday was nuts! I do need to do a load of laundry. I have to practice my tatting and work on Wade's new sweater. His mom said it's sweater weather and posted a cute pic of Wyatt in a double breasted sweater I made. He looks adorable and he's smiling. SEE! He's 3.5 months old now!

dwidget
by Group Admin on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:18 PM

thanks for posting wyatt's picture.  he is adorable.  i am just waitng for jellybean's appearance. LOL  we wonder if she'll be blonde like michael or brunette like chantelle.

kiweerose
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 1:50 PM

Oh nice green sweater Wyatt is wearing that you made. 

Hope everyone feels better.

got distracted with making the magic circle for my hats that I still have dishcloths to make. Ooopsy.

frangipani731
by on Nov. 5, 2014 at 2:23 AM

What a day. I thought silly season is next month, but it feels like it has started already. I have worked with toddlers this week and my roster has been thrown out the window. Oh well, nearly the weekend and then I can sleep in.

Woolu, Wade is gorgeous and I love that green on him.

How wxciting for you Cynthia. The waiting is the hardest part. I have no grandchildren and it will a long time if ever till I have any, so I can only imagine the thrill of expanding your family with the gift of a new generation.

Stan's birthday tomorrow. He will be 68. I do not know why he is grumbling: as Billy Caspar said, it beats the alternative.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)