Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturdays Daily Journal

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:55 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 103 Total Views

I'm up early so I thought I'd start the day!

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:55 AM
Replies (1-6):
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:53 AM

good morning ladies.  i saw chantelle and michael last night when they dropped in.  chantelle was in pain and said she thought jellybean was ready to make her debut.  so far i haven't heard anything yet.  i did ask what the baby's name will be and it is autumn marie.   i hope i learn to call her autumn instead of jellybean. LOL i am working on a pair of pants to match the green outfit i made for her.  i am so looking forward to seeing her.

have a great day ladies.

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:57 PM

a good day to you ladies.

good thoughts for the coming special event , dwidget.

errands for now. 

by Group Owner on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Early morning showing over. They sat and talked on the truck then got out and looked around some more. I'm not holding my breath, but my fingers are crossed! I woke up at 4 & I started knitting. So, I'm going back to bed.

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Keep us posted Cynthia, I like the name they picked out, but there's nothing wrong with Jellybean as a special nickname from Gramma-I love it.

Wooly, here's hoping you get an offer on your house.  Must be so stressful.

cool here but sun is shining.  I'm knitting a prayer shawl for my next door neighborhood who was recently diagnosed with anal cancer.  Her husband is out of work on disability due to a yet undiagnosed blood disorder which has affected his muscles and has aged him 10 years in a few months.  We are all cooking for them too, anything to help.  So sad----such a nice family, with a 12 yrs. old and a freshman in college.  Life can be cruel.

Hoping to hear about Jellybean's arrival later!!!!

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Good morning. A beautiful Sunday greeted me with the gift of a cloudless sky. Low humidity meant for a cool night and a great opportunity to snuggle and stay warm under the blankets.

I have been working hard on my craft room and finally can see floor. This has been a huge mission and one I will be pleased to see finished. I have taken down 9 archfiles of patterns a nd reduced them to a tote full. The big bookcase is gone and now I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Stan is away again on Thursday, this time till the beginning of December. It is a busy life we lead!

Cynthia, I hope to hear good news from you soon. I will keep checking in today and find out what is happening. Autumn is a beautiful name and I am sure she will be a beautiful child. You have told us about Michael and his character so it sounds like she will be born into a very loving family and who could ask for more for a new born.

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:11 PM

ladies i have one thing to say jellybean must have welsh genes.  she is a stubborn little thing. LOL mommy went to hospital this morning to get induced.  she was put on the monitor to hear her heart beat. mommy was given the medication and had blood work done.  an hour later they told mom to go and have a good day and be active then come back at 10pm or if she went into labour.  i finally phoned michael to find out they have been shopping and having a normal day while i have been here thinking chantelle is having a very rough delivery. michael thought it was funny.  i didn't.  he said he didn't have any news to report so that's why he didn't call. i know i can't strangle him since i want jellybean to know her dad.  but i have been impatiently waiting for news. LOL  i hope tomorrow to have some news.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)