Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday's daily journal Ruth's Sunday

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:12 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 95 Total Views

this is where ruth lives.

Penguin meets sheep in Dunedin, New Zealand

this is why ruth loves new zealand.  all that wool on the hoof. LOL

what's up for today ladies.

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:12 AM
Replies (1-2):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:14 AM

good morning ladies.  i am up and i don't know what i will do today since i haven't heard from shelley, my sil.  we were hoping to be able to go and visit her this afternoon so she could see autum. we have to make sure she is up to it with getting radiation and chemo at the same time. i finished knitting my hat last night so i will post a picture of it.

have a great day ladies.

frangipani731
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Yes Cynthia, I live in New Sheepland. There are 40 million sheep in NZ, a drop of 30 million from its peak a few years ago. I love that we are known for our sheep, and there are some rare breeds too like Arapawa which are gaining fame.

I had a love visit from Bryony yesterday. She is the pluckiest person I know and always makes my world a brighter place by benefit of her visit. She left armed with a jar of guava jelly and another of lemon and lime marmalade.

Grocery shopping is the order of the day, followed by some last  minute shopping. I am almost done and then I am ready to relax. I have the boys' presents sorted and now need to get some stocking stuffers. I still need to get something magnificent for Jo, hopefully I do not have to travel too far to find what I am looking for.

Time for a coffee and then must dash. I have made a big change removing dairy from my diet. I am sleeping better and now have acquired a taste for black coffee.

Have a great day

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)