Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My hat

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:19 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 115 Total Views

i don't know why my cables are twisted i think they are supposed to be straight up and down. LOL

this is a doll i bought for autum when i was out shopping with brenda.  i saw her and i couldn't resist her.  i had a doll similar to this 

given to me just after i was born and i wanted autum to have the same experience.  i loved that doll so much.  when i was a grown woman i had to make the difficult decision to get rid of her since my mom's roof leaked and she had got damp and moldy.

by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wooly
by Group Owner on Dec. 20, 2014 at 1:15 PM

The doll is cute and I can't see anything wrong with the hat. It's a bright cheerful color!

frangipani731
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 2:40 PM

The hat is gorgeous, twisted cables or not. I am sure that whoever wears it will look stunning!

The doll...well I can certainly see that Grandma has now got a doll to dress. That will keep you busy, because I am sure you needed some new knitting ideas, haha.

Granny2005
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:39 PM

I like the hats.  I always had a doll ready for all the girls.  I have at least three dolls on hand now just 'in case". & I use them to size my dolls clothes for others.

kiweerose
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 3:42 PM

oh nice on the hat and the doll too. I do not see anything twisting...looks nice.

sweetviolet60
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:17 PM

Love the hat, like everyone else, I don't see anything wrong with cables.  Color is bright and cheerful.

What a great gift for Autumn, a doll like one you used to have.  My dd did not like dolls, so no fun there.  Enjoy creating the wardrobe.

SweetViolet60

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)