Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday's Daily Journal

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:25 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 128 Total Views

Today is the day! The truck is packed and all we have to do is vacuum and clean the bathrooms, and make our beds and load our suitcases. Then we'll go out to breakfast and on the road we go! I picked up the sts around the neck on Renays sweater last night so I'd have something easy to do on our stops.

have a Nice week all!

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:25 AM
Replies (1-6):
dwidget
by Group Admin on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

have a safe trip, wooly.  

well today i am not sure what is going to happen since i came down with a sinus infection.  i spent most of the day in bed feeling miserable.  but today i feel a bit better but i don't know if that will last. 

have a great day ladies.

sweetviolet60
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Safe travels Wooly.  Hope this move gets your house sold.  

Cynthia hope you feel better.  We have had such damp and rainy weather we all have colds.  It's 50 today, crazy for winter.  Off to sister in law's for her holiday party.  Taking down Christmas decorations so tomorrow life returns to normal.

SweetViolet60

Granny2005
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Wishes for a safe & enjoyable trip.

hope ya'll feel better 

cold & damp here.  Been to BJs. Had to get the boys bunk beds.  Let's see how long it takes hem to start fighting over who will get the top.

ready for a nap.  Didn't sleep well   Greg took up the whole bed so Bill slept in his chair & I fought Greg for space & blankets all night.

wooly
by Group Owner on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:39 AM

Thank you Ladies! Today was harrowing, but we got to our destination safely. It just took 4 hrs longer than it should have! 10 hrs driving is too much for me!

wooly
by Group Owner on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:44 AM

Thanks Dwidget,band I hope you feel better soon!

Quoting dwidget:

have a safe trip, wooly.  

well today i am not sure what is going to happen since i came down with a sinus infection.  i spent most of the day in bed feeling miserable.  but today i feel a bit better but i don't know if that will last. 

have a great day ladies.

wooly
by Group Owner on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:48 AM

Thank You Lois! Well they can't say there's too much stuffs in it now.

Quoting sweetviolet60:

Safe travels Wooly.  Hope this move gets your house sold.  

Cynthia hope you feel better.  We have had such damp and rainy weather we all have colds.  It's 50 today, crazy for winter.  Off to sister in law's for her holiday party.  Taking down Christmas decorations so tomorrow life returns to normal.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)