Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOO HOO!! One of our memebers is getting her own little member! Congrats Whitley!!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:32 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

It's wonderful news!!!! I Hope you don't mind me posting your news!!

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dwidget
by on Jan. 1, 2015 at 9:00 AM

congratulations whitley.  when is the baby due?

whitleypittman
by on Jan. 1, 2015 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Not sure when the baby is due. I'm guessing around August or September. I go to my first appt on the 13th.
Granny2005
by on Jan. 1, 2015 at 6:44 PM

That great news!congrats2

kiweerose
by on Jan. 1, 2015 at 9:53 PM

nice for that wonderful news. A nice blessing. Best wishes for you and family.

whitleypittman
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:04 PM
So, I had to go to the ER because of bleeding and cramping, and found out I'm about 8 weeks along. So I'm due in August, which isn't too bad, but I'll be at my biggest when the year is at it's hottest. :-( Hope my job plans on putting someone back here with me to check those straps!
wooly
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:36 PM

Whitley, if I can have 2 babies born in the hottest part of the year in Las Vegas where the average daily temp is between 110* and 120*, I know you can do it. My first was due Aug 28, but didn't show up till Sept 13 and my youngest was born Aug 17. I managed, but I also did a lot of laying on the couch with the curtains closed only wearing a cool damp sheet. It helped cool me off.  

Quoting whitleypittman: So, I had to go to the ER because of bleeding and cramping, and found out I'm about 8 weeks along. So I'm due in August, which isn't too bad, but I'll be at my biggest when the year is at it's hottest. :-( Hope my job plans on putting someone back here with me to check those straps!

whitleypittman
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I wish I had that option! I'll still have to work five days a week, but I think I'm going to ask my lieutenant if I can move to a position in command. I love my post, but I am NOT waddling around trucks in triple digit temperatures!

Quoting wooly:

Whitley, if I can have 2 babies born in the hottest part of the year in Las Vegas where the average daily temp is between 110* and 120*, I know you can do it. My first was due Aug 28, but didn't show up till Sept 13 and my youngest was born Aug 17. I managed, but I also did a lot of laying on the couch with the curtains closed only wearing a cool damp sheet. It helped cool me off.  

Quoting whitleypittman: So, I had to go to the ER because of bleeding and cramping, and found out I'm about 8 weeks along. So I'm due in August, which isn't too bad, but I'll be at my biggest when the year is at it's hottest. :-( Hope my job plans on putting someone back here with me to check those straps!

dwidget
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 6:34 AM

michael was due august 13th but showed up july 26.  i was so happy about that and relieved that i didn't have to go through the extra 3 weeks.

Granny2005
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 8:07 AM

Kiweerose -swe. That's nice.  I used to refer to my sweet sister as SS.😊

Wooly I can never understand people who don't like milk... I love it. I could easily drink 1/2 gal a day.  My friend gags at the thought of milk.😟

i was fortunate.  May 1st & Dec 2nd (but was due beg of Nov...  I wanted a Halloween baby) 😠

wooly
by Group Owner on Jan. 7, 2015 at 8:24 AM

Patti, I only drink milk the first three months of each of my pregnancies. I could guzle down a gallon a day, other than that I don't touch the stuff except in cooking or baking.

Quoting Granny2005:

Kiweerose -swe. That's nice.  I used to refer to my sweet sister as SS.😊

Wooly I can never understand people who don't like milk... I love it. I could easily drink 1/2 gal a day.  My friend gags at the thought of milk.😟

i was fortunate.  May 1st & Dec 2nd (but was due beg of Nov...  I wanted a Halloween baby) 😠

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)